Magimix Cuisine 4200 XL Food Processor TSV 03/12/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

While these big food processors look good I always struggle to find storage space for all of the attachments so the one I have is a cupboard and never sees the light of day. And even if I did have cause to use it I have no idea were all of the bits that go with it are.

I chuck the attachments I'm not going to use in a box in the garage. I do try not to buy appliances that have loads of attachments as I think that when they give you lots of attachments, the quality of the item is reduced. I prefer dedicated use items like my vitamix.

Another one here who likes dedicated items, too, ils. I tried the Magimix and couldn't get used to it after my Kenwood, so gave it to my daughter and got another Kenwood food mixer. I think you're either a mixer type or a processor type and I'm definitely a mixer type.

Mr MK wants one of these. We were going into John Lewis to buy one, along with a Kitchenaid for me, before xmas. It will be interesting to see the price. I don't really want any more gadgets, but if we go for both these I can get rid of my bread machine, hand mixer, Morphy Richards mixer and the Ninja. I was surprised to see it in black, as they tend just to do the white/standard colours at the start of new range. I'd be tempted to get from Q due to the mbg.

Just seen that Chomping Charlie is on at midnight to introduce the TSV. That'll be a definite no-no for me, then.

i have had my braun multipractic for over 30 years now. these cost a fraction of the magimix. i dont agree that a food processor mixes cakes in the same way a dedicated mixer would. my braun i now use to process breadcrumbs so when it dies i will not replace it. binned all the slicer attatchments etc.

i have had my braun multipractic for over 30 years now. these cost a fraction of the magimix. i dont agree that a food processor mixes cakes in the same way a dedicated mixer would. my braun i now use to process breadcrumbs so when it dies i will not replace it. binned all the slicer attatchments etc.

I've got Braun multi practic. As well it's 32 years old. Still going strong. Did buy a ninja recently but still go back to the Braun for certain things. Feel as you do if you are a baker you need mixer

Latest posts

Back