Perricone - cringe moment

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MinxyKitten

Registered Shopper
Oh dear, Jill is just slating some star she saw being interviewed last night for being full of fillers and botox, with their skin not moving, All this, stood next to her bff Kara. Now, it may be me, but I've never seen anything but her mouth and eyes move :mysmilie_17:

Wow, just heard that Jill is 50 next year! Fair play, she looks amazing. Even if you're not a fan, you can't deny she has good skin and doesn't look her age.

I heard her say it as well and had a little chuckle to myself and then she rubbed it in even more when she said that she will be 50 next year and has not had any needles etc put in her face,Kara lips look strange to me, perhaps I am just being mean.

Yes, I agree I think Jill looks good for her age,

And just think she could look even better. I think she could do with a total makeover, for on air anyway. For someone who obviously spends a lot on clothes etc she looks a bit drab, I would like a more colourful and modern look for her. She could wear fitted clothes instead of those swamping trousers. I know she has quite a red carpet lifestyle and perhaps she is more glam there but her working wardrobe could do with a revamp. She rarely wears Q clothes so it's not that but apart from the one shoulder tops she was very fond of for a while you would be hard pushed to remember anything she wore or any hair colouring she had.

She may be going for the natural woman next door look but we all know this is the last thing she is.

And just think she could look even better. I think she could do with a total makeover, for on air anyway. For someone who obviously spends a lot on clothes etc she looks a bit drab, I would like a more colourful and modern look for her. She could wear fitted clothes instead of those swamping trousers. I know she has quite a red carpet lifestyle and perhaps she is more glam there but her working wardrobe could do with a revamp. She rarely wears Q clothes so it's not that but apart from the one shoulder tops she was very fond of for a while you would be hard pushed to remember anything she wore or any hair colouring she had.

She may be going for the natural woman next door look but we all know this is the last thing she is.

Ooh, tell me more about her red carpet lifestyle! I have seen her in more fitted clothes recently, for which she looks so much better.

Her husband used to run some type of agency and as far as I remember there were lots of photos of them at various events with the glitterati

I think he sold his share of the agency but can't remember what he went on to do, hardly a househusband I feel.

Others might be able to do links.

RED CARPET ?????? where ? Outer Mongolia ???

Sorry, I cannot agree - she IS starting to look her age, the poker straight hair does her no favours whatsoever, she's looking very hard faced. A style which is ok for teens and twenties, but not someone hitting the menopausal years. Total overhaul required. Pippa did it, with amazing effect.

Sorry Pipa and that long black hair which unfortunately highlights her long face, does nothing for her. She looked so much younger and better with the short hair. Now she is just going for the scoccer mum look.

Jill looks damn good for her age, AY is only a year younger and looks a mess trying to be on trend.

Someone on here put up links to Jill's husband and her at some big show biz events. He help organize them etc, cannot remember the company?

I think she's beginning to look her age, not old as 50 isn't old these days, but she has that hard haggard look about her and that straight hair isn't flattering. Dare I say it, she could do with putting on a stone - it would suit her better.

CC

She's got to the stage where she is starting to look her age and clever make-up and long hair just can't hide it any more. As I've said many times before, her hair needs to be up or cut and styled. It looks fab from the back but the front tells another story. It doesn't suit her and it doesn't suit Pipa, who's also now looking older. We all look older, yes, but work with it and you can look gorgeous, and even younger. I hate these "she looks lovely for her age" comments, btw, because you never hear it said that someone young "looks lovely for her age". She'd look lovely if she could get it right.

As for her clothes - why does she persist in fading into the background with neutrals when on the other hand the things she does and says actually cry out for attention?

Latest posts

Back