The logic of Jill F

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Some of the dresses on the Withsleeves range are now 3" longer - due to public demand, according to Lesley Ebbets (although unsurprising given that these frocks are made in New York !)

Commentating that one of the 'pieces' was now 40" long, Jill made the statement that at 5'4 the dress would come to her calves, (now here's the interesting bit), but because she wears extremely high heels the dress would 'ride' up.

Ha ! ha ! ha ! JILL dear, if the dress is calf length in flats, it will STILL be calf length in 6" heels !!!!!!

Honestly, the woman talks a complete load of b.......cks at times, but WHY do we see it yet no-one in management can ???

Ha ha Brissles when you have to wax lyrical for an hour about products you wouldn't wear in a million years, filling airtime might be the least of their worries! I must say, my friends think I'm mental, but I often watch Q for the entertainment value rather than because I like the product. Take Antthony in his cowboy outfit lol

She was talking tonight about the waiting for the Perricone Foundation to self adjust and settle, she said she puts her mascara on then once foundation is settle she does her eyeshadow.............she didn't go on to state her mascara then ends up all over her face, it certainly would if I did that!!!! :mysmilie_17:

Ha ha Brissles when you have to wax lyrical for an hour about products you wouldn't wear in a million years, filling airtime might be the least of their worries! I must say, my friends think I'm mental, but I often watch Q for the entertainment value rather than because I like the product. Take Antthony in his cowboy outfit lol

That cowboy outfit was amazing.

She was talking tonight about the waiting for the Perricone Foundation to self adjust and settle, she said she puts her mascara on then once foundation is settle she does her eyeshadow.............she didn't go on to state her mascara then ends up all over her face, it certainly would if I did that!!!! :mysmilie_17:

Wth? What a weirdo. Why would anyone put mascara on before eyeshadow, it'd make it a lot more difficult and awkward to blend. Bizarre. She probably doesn't do it at all though, just talking flannel she thinks will shift stock and thinking we won't notice it's nonsense, as usual. The other day she was flogging the big Laura Geller palette that's very colourful and claiming she has two, uses them all the time, blahblahblah. She literally never wears colourful make-up, she has the same very very subtle neutral stuff every time she's ever on, does she think we're all idiots?

Excuse me, I am that weirdo!

Yes I put face primer on first, then curl lashes put mascara on,then under eye brightener, then eyeshadow primer.

Reason???? I have small deep set eyes, if I put my eye shadow on before mascara I can get smudges along the lash line as I wiggle the brush at the roots of the lashes. It is far easier for me to use a cotton bud above the lash. Trying to wipe mascara off eyeshadow always leaves a smudge mark, faded perhaps but I know its there. The way I do it, I can cover with eyeshadow rather than trying to layer more eyeshadow on. I usually just wear a wash of colour anyway, so its light soft look.

Then comes foundation, concealer, powder, eyebrows and finally I do my eyeshadow and liner, followed by blush.

I have done this for years and don't put mascara on my bottom lashes either just line the lash root with a eyeliner.

Fair enough, that does make sense. I'd just never heard of anyone doing it and it sounded odd.

Latest posts

Back