Are they messing around with Lola colours AGAIN?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
Just watching the repeat & get the feeling they are messing around with the colour names again with Nikki saying to the effect 'what are we calling this?' Why, Why do they do this adding to confusion when some pieces go quickly & you have to be off the mark to get the order right. I am a Lola R fan ( have ordered the scarf) but its Nikki's range & unless there is a good reason which I can't see, she should call the shots.

I loved it when Debbie ( the author) Flint suggested wearing the scarf wrapped around the boobs & tied at the back!!!! I choked on me cornflake.

I don't think they will stop fiddling with the colour names they have always done it!

Happens with so many brands, Lola Rose, Kipling and Bobbi Brown are just three of a long list!

I just watched the video on the website of a Lola Rose carved flower necklace 301711 shown in the 7pm show. Talk about confusion in a presentation, it will be a miracle if anyone gets the colour they wanted after keep changing their minds about which one was being shown, an advert for how not to do it if ever I saw one! Incidentally I do have this necklace in ivory and it is beautifully carved and polished, I just wish Nicky would do more like this instead of the easy nugget styles that we see mostly now.

Latest posts

Back