Kipling TSV 16/12/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Poshbags have some good Black Friday offerings on Kipling (or at least HAD, as I've bought two of them!) - ordered on the 25th, dispatched on the 25th, arrived here today. Eat yer heart out Q!

Poshbags have some good Black Friday offerings on Kipling (or at least HAD, as I've bought two of them!) - ordered on the 25th, dispatched on the 25th, arrived here today. Eat yer heart out Q!

Why does EVERYONE seem to be faster with deliveries than Q? & a good many free too.

Nothing will convince me that Q do not have a contract with RM for a 5th class postage rate ie left to very end before being delivered. Not RM fault, Q charge premium rate to their customers but buy the worst possible rate thus pocketing a very nice bit of extra profit thank you very much!

BTW - HMRC do this as well but at least they don't charge you postage!!

LOADS of Kipling bags and luggage in Amazon's cyber Monday deals today.

Anyone any idea what this will be yet, would love it to be the Zelta again, best kipling bag ever x

I ordered a down vest in my usual size from Landsend which arrived 5/12.When I tried it on it was like a straightjacket ( or the diet just isn't working?) but on speaking to their CS it was obvious that the one I received was wrongly sized so I returned the same day & a replacement was dispatched.That arrived this a.m (9/12) & I noticed that on the delivery note the instruction was to check the measurement before sending & send via Hermes.I think LE usually use Royal Mail so I presume as this was their mistake they wanted it delivered sooner rather than later. I am still awaiting an item from Q ordered last week, but as am going away next week have stopped ordering from Q as the chances of anything getting here in time are slim.

It's The Kipling Cation Handbag & New Money Duo Set.

Dark Burgundy
Winter Paisley
Peach Dot Print
Party Dot Print
Black
Spicy Orange

Apparently on 3x EZ pay too.

10801832_10152549031397776_5357494897880500070_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back