Nails Inc TSV 19/12/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Got an email today with a pic of nails inc but no indication if its a tsv. Strange day to send with Leighton Denny on with his today!!

Pic had a violet, red and cream polish, a silver glitter, red fibre optic, pale gold foil and rose gold glitter if thats any help?

Got an email today with a pic of nails inc but no indication if its a tsv. Strange day to send with Leighton Denny on with his today!!

Pic had a violet, red and cream polish, a silver glitter, red fibre optic, pale gold foil and rose gold glitter if thats any help?

Got that email too, they are all older shades, some which have been in past collections so don't think that email has any connection to the TSV.

I was being nosey and had a look at their FB page to see if they mention the upcoming tsv,blimey their Customer services team appear to come in for quite a lot of criticism! Would put me off ordering direct from them,

I really like the shine on the Nails Inc polishes. Got a freebie with Company magazine. Are they all as shiny. I don't even bother to put on a top coat

I have to say I am loving the new nail kale range and really hope that it is included in the tsv other wise I will give it a miss as I have far too many polishes.

Yeah - I was looking at their facebook page the other day - dont think ordering direct is an option going by their poor customer services!

I have to say I am loving the new nail kale range and really hope that it is included in the tsv other wise I will give it a miss as I have far too many polishes.

Why do you like the nail kale range? Do you think it is good for yr nails?

I think they are good for my nails and I like the application and coverage you get with them. The new brush is fab too.

just watched the TSV YouTube Nails Inc video. They seem to be using up all the old style bottles, hence the cheap TSV price point.

Just watched the video of the TSV and whilst I probably won't go for that I really liked the Jingle Gels collection. Lovely colours. I may have to stay up on Thursday night to get that set.

Just watched the video of the TSV and whilst I probably won't go for that I really liked the Jingle Gels collection. Lovely colours. I may have to stay up on Thursday night to get that set.

its live on the web on IP at £29.64

Nails Inc 5 Piece Jingle Gels Collection
Item Number: 207623
QVC Price £32.50
Introductory Price £29.64
P&P £3.95

Nails Inc. Gel Effect polish is formulated with plasticiser technology for a flawless-looking manicure and an extra wide brush ensures easy application; this Jingle Gels collection contains five colours from pale pink and nude to raspberry, navy and wine red. This collection of gels is highly pigmented to provide exceptional coverage and with a plumping agent will level out any imperfections on your nails to give you a professional-looking manicure at home.

Contains:

1 x Nails Inc. Gel Effect Nail Polish in Old Burlington Street (navy) (8ml)
1 x Nails Inc. Gel Effect Nail Polish in Kensington High Street (wine red) (8ml)
1 x Nails Inc. Gel Effect Nail Polish in Beaufort Street (raspberry) (8ml)
1 x Nails Inc. Gel Effect Nail Polish in Mayfair Lane (pale pink) (8ml)
1 x Nails Inc. Gel Effect Nail Polish in Porchester Square (classic nude) (8ml)
1 x Gift Box

http://www.qvcuk.com/qvc.product.207623.html

Thanks for the Jingle Gels update! I will be ordering this one. Appreciate you posting the info. Px

Latest posts

Back