Halo 3000 TSV - read the QVC US reviews before you buy!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
Thanks Akimbo, I was tempted to buy a couple as Xmas gifts, but I won't bother now.

Yep I was the same Mr M, I suspect they'll sell loads because £20ish isn't a "considered purchase" but everyone knows someone who is permanently attached to their phone. And if it's okay-ish when first used Q will hope that people won't bother returning it.

Shame they didn't incorporate a hair removal function too!

We bought the kids something similar a few years ago but returned them because they didn't hold their charge, or wouldn't connect properly to the phone.

Check the reviews for the duo set they sold on QVC US; they're not good (item E224552) http://www.qvc.com/HALO-Set-of-(2)-3,000-mAh-Portable-Chargers-with-Accessories.product.E224552.html (scroll to the bottom of the page for reviews)

Can anyone recommend a cheap n cheerful portable charger that does work?

I got my portable charger from ebay for £8.99 delivered and it delivers 11,200 mah. That will charge my mobile 20 times! Also comes with 12 different connectors. It charges my mp3 player, sat nav, mobile and tablet. It has 2 outputs. Have a look on ebay for Power Bank, there are lots to choose and very cheap. Hope this helps!:mysmilie_59:

I got mine from Amazon( Romoss Sense 1) last December. Don't know if they still have it. Mine cost 5€ and when I showed my friends they ordered around 20 for Christmas gifts paying 7€ then we saw them selling at 13€!!

I got mine from Amazon( Romoss Sense 1) last December. Don't know if they still have it. Mine cost 5€ and when I showed my friends they ordered around 20 for Christmas gifts paying 7€ then we saw them selling at 13€!!

Akimbo the Anker Astro Mini from Amazon is your best bet. £13.99 and is the size of a lipstick and available in lots of colours.

Has anyone used the ones they are selling in Tesco? Unknown brand to me but they are on 3 for 2 and that makes them £20 for 3 and I got sent a £3 off £20 voucher so £17 in total! Good stocking fillers! Was thinking of getting them but not sure as no one has left any reviews.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back