Cyber Monday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Even though this is supposed to have free P&p it is on line (selected) only. If it is as exciting as BF my money is safe.

As per usual Q thinks if they call something a bargin then we will be stupid enough to believe them.

Its a sign of getting old when I can't be ar.....ed to face the hoards of sweaty shoppers in puffa coats (shades of David Mellor here !), buggies the size of Sherman tanks, and cries of "NA..ER...LIE" in my local town centre - especially after seeing all those disgusting pictures of pathetic idiots fighting in supermarkets yesterday, just for £100 off a ****** tele. (surely these 'people' already have a tv set !) Talk about law of the jungle, my God it was just a step away from looting, and don't get me started on being "British" !!!

Anyway, if you don't need it, nothing is a bargain and most of the fashion is too highly priced with to start with, so it has to be reduced to be offloaded.

The words savages passed my lips

That's exactly what I thought.

I've been to sales where it's been busy but nothing like this . Not only is it an age thing for me,I just don't need more stuff even if it is cheaper and I've never replaced a TV until the old one conks out no matter what the latest design is.

Latest posts

Back