Dreamkeeper is the same as furniture apparently

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cariad

Registered Shopper
Dreamkeeper is back on QVC today minus the daughter of Kirks Folly Fairy Godmother. Instead, QVC have hired a furniture making interior designer as expert presenter! That's got to be the most bonkers yet lol! She is called Anouska Lancaster and here is her CV http://www.findatvexpert.com/tvexpert/anouska-lancaster-interior-designer-artist-upcycler-9840.htm. Lots on Google about her upcycling furniture too. So she knows nowt about clothes then. Marvellous.

Also, she keeps mentioning Kirks Folly and how we should be buying that too. Someone forgot to tell her that they've been sacked by QVC and are no more as a company.

Double Oopsies.

Am I the only one who finds a Dreamkeeper shawl doesn't exactly fit ? These flimsy lengths of fabric are super looking on the willowy models with no wide back issues, or have upper arms to die for, as they have plenty of material then to flow gracefully over the crooks of their arms. ME on the other hand, with my broad back, plumpy uppers (I refuse to refer to them as 'bingo wings' ), and no shoulders to speak of, use up all of the fabric covering these bits, with nothing left to spare for the wafty drape over the arms - well maybe 3", which may as well be nothing. Even slinging one end over one shoulder makes me look like a character from a spaghetti western. Perhaps I should buy a 72" voile curtain to achieve the look !!!! - or buy a poncho.

Anyone else have this problem ??

The new expert also said when she was a little girl so watched Kirks Folly with her mum, how old was she?

I believe they mentioned, on the first show, that Kaena's plane had been cancelled. Presumably the guest, having some familiarity with the range (and perhaps already being lined up to appear with another range) was the best person to call in - they would only have had a few hours' notice.

Latest posts

Back