Oh so...... unflattering!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CLBA

Registered Shopper
My goodness - the dresses on at the moment from the "oh so slim" Ronni Nicole don't seem to be doing anyone any favours !
It would really put me off purchasing anything from this range.

I really thought this was regarding the horrendous green low-slung dress worn by one of the OPI sisters this evening I dont even think she was wearing a bra, as she had arm crease side hollows, with lumps just above her waist

With all respect the dress was pretty, however there must be some underwear bust support suitable for a halter low backed smock dress

The dress did Jilly no favours at all and it looked too small and too tight and just magnified every bulge poor lass.
One of the worst sights was the modelling of 129739 O` so slim dress ..... the dress looked horrendous on the model and where they got the title O so slim for THAT dress beats me !
It should be called O` so clingy ...

I could not believe they had stuffed poor Jilly into that dress last night. OMG it clung to every bit of her and made her look just awful. What on earth was the stylist thinking?????? I am sure Jilly would never pick anything that makes her look like that, especially around the tummy. I mean she was just straining to get out of it.

I also saw that model in 129739 and that was almost as bad. The lace stretched so much over her boobs and bum that the fabric just emphasised her curves because the nude lining was twice as visible in those stretched areas They were trying to call it an illusion dress because you really cannot see anything (giggle giggle) but the way the fabric stretched it looked as if you could see a black thong. Horrific, both of them.

Ha- yes vienna- o so clingy would be a perfect name for them! I do like Jilly - and she usually looks nice and elegant - so I was actually cringing for her- I bet she could have killed the stylist-:mysmilie_51:- lol! x - they have done themselves no favours - as know I've seen how those dresses look on Jilly I would never buy from that range- and i'm sure many other curvy/larger ladies will have thought the same! x

Kathy Tayler looked so much slimmer yesterday in the Isaac Mizrahi outfit rather than todays Diane Gilman too.

"Oh so clingy " is a good description.

I got a R N dress in clearance which I wear as a tunic ,it's a blouson style and comfortable but only after I had CUT OUT the oh so slim lining.

It was very irritating and kept rising up with static. I think people have highlighted this in some of the reviews.

I still wear the dress/tunic but wouldn't waste my money again.i don't like shape wear and the lining is just a gimmick in my opinion.

I thought I was seeing things, when the models wearing the red and black lace dresses turned around - I could see the outline of 'thongs' ugh ugh ugh !!!

The trouble with this range, the sizing only increases by 1" which isn't a lot, so they're skimpy every which way. I imagine a size 16 would fit nicely into a size 20. I am a large 20, but the fitted dresses are like a second skin, although the more looser styles are ok with the lining cut out.

Putting a plus size model into this range is a complete no no, and to say she looks fabulous contravenes the Trades Description Act !!

I'm glad it's not only me - I can't stand this range, and yet we have to suffer it regularly, every month. Awful dresses, with the same horrible prints. The plus-size model had been poured into that red dress and, to me, it seems the cameras tend to zoom in on the chesticles! It was like something off the Vaudeville stage! And always too short. QVC should look elsewhere for their fashion.

I know some did not like Lenny but I have seen him ask the model to go and put a larger size on!

I purchased a.RN dress for a "do" and had to go up from a 14/16 to 18 which was a bit neat and a 20 which was a smidgen too big so the sizing is a load of b*****ks

It's okish but I only keep it in case another do comes along where my normal wardrobe or a very dressy outfit doesn't fit the bill.

Funnily I didn't have a big problem with the slip part but that could be because I bought to my hip measurement rather than dress size.

Poor Jilly must have drawn the short straw as she is launching the Rene TSV so once again will be squeezed into a totally unflattering style.

Latest posts

Back