Honora Pearls TSV 17/12/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

iloveshopping

Registered Shopper
Any ideas what this will be? I don't need anymore pearl earrings but would like to know what it will be.

TSV is Happy Back Earrings, bit smaller than the previous HB ones they did, these ones will be 10mm.

Darn -, earrings yet again! Oh well perhaps there will be other new things but a bit late for Christmas. I think this is the second year the show has been so near Christmas that no one would take a chance on depending it for a present.

its on the 17th and QVC are saying delivery for xmas is guaranteed until the 21st, so you should be fine.

Honora TSV earings are available to order on Qcut, for anyone who knows what colour they want. They are listed as being in white, black, silver, forest green, ocean blue, chocolate and orchid. Price is £19.96 with no p&p. I've ordered mine as the extra day for them to be in the post might mean that I get them before I go away at Christmas !

Honora 10-11mm Button Pearl Happyback Earrings Sterling Silver
QVC Price: £26.00
Special price: £19.96
P&P: £0.00
2 Easy Pay instalments of £9.98, plus P&P

These stunning earrings each have a solitary button pearl, with a sterling silver cup post and Happy Back fastening for supreme comfort and fit. At home in every jewellery box, these Honora pearl earrings are a timeless everyday accessory to add immediate elegance to any look.

Comfort and versatility - the Happy Back fastening allows the pearl to sit with ease flat against the earlobe without the weight of it causing it to tilt and drag the lobe downward. Plus, the Happy Backs can be transferred for use with other earrings you may already own, meaning comfort is a given and you can make style your priority.

Leave under the tree - a classic piece of jewellery which comes in a beautiful presentation gift box, look no further for the perfect present for that tricky-to-buy-for person.

Something for everyone - these gorgeous pearl earrings come in a choice of seven colours, with everything from classic White, Black and Chocolate, to contemporary Silver and Forest Green, along with two brand new on-trend shades; Orchid and Ocean Blue.

Freshwater cultured button pearl: 2 x (10mm - 11mm) - sourced from China
Cup post and Happy Back fastening - suitable for pierced ears only
Highly polished, rhodium-plated sterling silver

Options:

White
Black
Ocean Blue - new
Orchid - new
Silver
Chocolate
Forest Green

http://www.qvcuk.com/.product.628500.html?upsh=1