My favourite guests

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

thatu

Guest Shopper
For whatever reason, who are your favourites? Mine are definitely the Camouflage ladies and I always record their shows. It's hilarious seeing the presenters trying to cope.
I'd never spend that sort of money on that sort of a bag, but I love watching them.

Who are yours?

I like the easiyo lady she is very informative, easy to follow and gives practical tips and information and in a modest manner. A refreshing change from the majority who are invariably smug and make OTT and ridiculous claims as well as impractical suggestions.

I also like Laura Geller she seems like a lovely warm lady who you can admire for what she has achieved and how she has gone about it.

She does seem to be milking it a bit now though by bringing out so many different variations of the same product (for instance how many different spackles are we meant to use?) but I guess that is the way to keep QVC happy and keep her business going so don't blame her entirely.

Mandy from Akin is one of the best guests Q have IMO.

Also the sexy guy with the deep Voice cant remember which jewellery range he sells but who cares :mysmilie_17:

I like Judith Williams' presentations but don't buy her products. She makes the products sound yummy.
Michelle from Alpha H - a very polite and humble lady, when on with AY Michelle cannot get a word in.
Marie the Kipling lady - very informative.
Laura Geller - can handle AY effortlessly or so it seems.
Emma Hardie - passionate about her brand and seems a hard working lady. What's happening to this brand on Q? There are five products online and two of the five are out of stock.I know she is supposed to be repackaging the brand but I worry she may be pulling out. The products on her website seem to all have the old packaging so she may not be changing it after all? This year there was not one TSV I thought that it was mentioned that Emma wound need around six months to change the packaging but it's been a year and no sign of the new packaging. I guess if Emma is at the Beauty Bash in January that this will be a good sign.

I would not say I have a particular favorite, as they all have the annoying traits.

My favourite guests

Akin...
Alpha H...
SBC..
Aurora/Swarovski
Easiyo...
Simon Brown...
Kipling...

I can't remember anymore....

like Alison the Diamonique presenter.She is very informative & had a lovely calming presence-- quite a contrast to Miss Mally!!

I like Laura Geller & Marie from Kipling. I really miss Harald & Lenny.

I like the easiyo lady she is very informative, easy to follow and gives practical tips and information and in a modest manner. A refreshing change from the majority who are invariably smug and make OTT and ridiculous claims as well as impractical suggestions.

I agree, her demonstrations are excellent.

I like the lady who presents Frank Usher jewellery.
Mad as a box of frogs, but very classy IMO. Obviously lives in a different era than the rest of us, but there's something about her I really like.

Joan Collins is another guest I like, if only for the reason of watching her wanting to have a diva strop but managing to hold it in because she's on TV.

Oh, and I always did like her, but since she more or less left, I've realised how much I miss Liz Earle presenting her shows. Caroline Archer just isn't a patch on her IMO.

Rosa from Yankee is another favourite, but I just can't watch Steven.

I like the Veronese lady and Alison the Diamonique lady. I find Judith Williams and Cathy Kangas (Prai) annoying. When Mally is on I could throw a brick through the telly!

The easiyo lady (I think her name is jilly) as others has said, seems 'normal' and very clear and informative.

Though generally I dislike guests that represent more than one brand and use the word ''we'' for example that Lee guy says it as if he works for Lenovo when he is usually up apple's arse.

The ladies from elemis, l'occitanne and a few other beauty brands come across as smug, as they know they pretty much dominate the sales and airtime slots.

Just my opinion.

I wish we could have Dexter "windy umbrella" Moscow back as "Mr Christmas" instead of Jill "4 Candles" Gauntlet; his soothing voice is far more likely to entice me to buy than desperate-to-be-a-presenter Jill.

I like the lady who presents Frank Usher jewellery.
Mad as a box of frogs, but very classy IMO. Obviously lives in a different era than the rest of us, but there's something about her I really like.

Joan Collins is another guest I like, if only for the reason of watching her wanting to have a diva strop but managing to hold it in because she's on TV.

Oh, and I always did like her, but since she more or less left, I've realised how much I miss Liz Earle presenting her shows. Caroline Archer just isn't a patch on her IMO.

Rosa from Yankee is another favourite, but I just can't watch Steven.

Yip, same for me!! I would also like to add Mark Walker, the jewellery guy. He has a lovely voice and seems really nice. And Jeanetta (Sp) from Veronese.

Latest posts

Back