Q Gossip 15 December 2014 Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rebus

Registered Shopper
Once upon a time....

Here is an extract from an item from QGossip.

http://blogs.qvcuk.com/yong-kim-celebrating-5-years/?cm_re=ESPOT-_-eSpotHome-6-_-Blogs&sc=ESPOT

"It’s a celebratory time of year, and Yong Kim are marking their fifth anniversary with QVC later this week by giving a Christmas gift to all their QVC UK customers.
Regular shoppers may have noticed that we’re offering free P&P on every Today’s Special Value offer until December 21st, and we promise to deliver any orders placed before this date in time for Christmas. Yong Kim are joining in on the action by offering 15 of their pieces on free delivery, and we’ll be extending the offer online for anybody who might have missed the show......"

Firstly - if the piece was posted on 15 Dec it implies that free P&P on TSV's had already started but, to my knowledge that hasn't been the case

Secondly, even if you take it literally actually from the 15th, as we know, the Lori Greiner and the Kipling both had charges added

So - another case of not proof reading the copy before going into print? Will QVC be refunding all those purchasers (me included!)?

Once upon a time....

Here is an extract from an item from QGossip.

http://blogs.qvcuk.com/yong-kim-celebrating-5-years/?cm_re=ESPOT-_-eSpotHome-6-_-Blogs&sc=ESPOT

"It’s a celebratory time of year, and Yong Kim are marking their fifth anniversary with QVC later this week by giving a Christmas gift to all their QVC UK customers.
Regular shoppers may have noticed that we’re offering free P&P on every Today’s Special Value offer until December 21st, and we promise to deliver any orders placed before this date in time for Christmas. Yong Kim are joining in on the action by offering 15 of their pieces on free delivery, and we’ll be extending the offer online for anybody who might have missed the show......"

Firstly - if the piece was posted on 15 Dec it implies that free P&P on TSV's had already started but, to my knowledge that hasn't been the case

Secondly, even if you take it literally actually from the 15th, as we know, the Lori Greiner and the Kipling both had charges added

So - another case of not proof reading the copy before going into print? Will QVC be refunding all those purchasers (me included!)?

Q Gossip actually says.......

It’s a celebratory time of year, and Yong Kim are marking their fifth anniversary with QVC later this week by giving a Christmas gift to all their QVC UK customers.

Regular shoppers may have noticed that we’re offering Easy Pay instalments on every Today’s Special Value offer until December 21st, and we promise to deliver any orders placed before this date in time for Christmas. Yong Kim are joining in on the action by offering 15 of their pieces with free P&P, and we’ll be extending the offer online for anybody who might have missed the show.

I should have taken a screen print as they've changed it in the last few moments!

Latest posts

Back