Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OPI Deluxe Hand and Nail Care Kit
Item Number: 225651
QVC Price £28.75
Anniversary Price £26.17
QVC Price £28.75
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Make more of your beautiful hands with this pampering and effective care kit by OPI. Contents include Avoplex High Intensity Cream (50ml), Avoplex Replenishing Oil (15ml) and an OPI Crystal File. Presented in a gorgeous white gift box. A fabulous, replenishing makeover for overworked hands - and perfect for anyone who suffers from dry skin and nail cuticles.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.225651

OPI Peach Colour Collection
Item Number: 223573
QVC Price £27.00
Anniversary Price £23.63
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Gorgeous nails are at your fingertips with this must-have kit from OPI. Contents include three chip-resistant lacquers in peachy hues: Melon of Troy 15ml (pearly pink), Kyoto Pearl 15ml (pearly white) and Bright Lights 15ml (glistening coral). Comes with Non-Acetone Remover (30ml), a moisturising aloe vera formula that removes lacquer without dissolving artificial nails or drying-out natural ones. Presented in an OPI storage box.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.223573

OPI Quick Fix Professional Nail Collection
Item Number: 224708
QVC Price£26.50
Anniversary Price £24.25
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Get this must-have collection and give your hands and nails a beautiful makeover. Original Nail Envy (15ml) is a high-gloss formula that helps to prevent peeling, cracking and splitting of the nails; Rapidry Top Coat (15ml) dries to a tough, high-gloss shine in minutes. Then there's Nail Laquer (15ml) in Pink Shopping, which is flattering shade for day and evening and finally Coconut Melon Avojuice (30ml), a deliciously fragrant moisturising lotion for soft skin. This whole collection is presented in a white frosted bag.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.224708

OPI 4 Piece Dry to Top This Collection
Anniversary Price £27.24
QVC Price £30.00
Item Number 226004
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
Have nails that are the height of fashion with this Dry to Top This collection from OPI. It includes 15ml colour polishes in Mod About You, a pretty pale pink, and La Pazitively Hot, a brilliant electric pink. There's also a 15ml OPI Top Coat and a 9ml bottle of Drip Dry, formulated to dry your polish in just five minutes. All are presented in a smart pink and green cosmetics bag.

OPI 4 Piece Dry to Top This Collection
Anniversary Price £27.24
QVC Price £30.00
Item Number 226004
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
Have nails that are the height of fashion with this Dry to Top This collection from OPI. It includes 15ml colour polishes in Mod About You, a pretty pale pink, and La Pazitively Hot, a brilliant electric pink. There's also a 15ml OPI Top Coat and a 9ml bottle of Drip Dry, formulated to dry your polish in just five minutes. All are presented in a smart pink and green cosmetics bag.

Thanks for posting that sazza, I like the look of this one xxx

Not huge savings, apart from the Peach Colour Collection. I thought from OPI we may get some better bargains :(

Me too :( & where are all the new colour sets. It is ages since I have purchased any OPI from QVC as it is cheaper to get all the new colours on ebay

I stocked up on OPI when I was in Florida lst Nov, it is at least half price over there. I look at the OPI on QVC but never buy, I dont think the prices are very good, considering the QVC "buying power" that they are always going on about!

Linda

Couldn't agree more about the prices on QVC. I've found an OPI stockist in town and they are selling the polish at a starting price of £3.50 a bottle, and these aren't old colours, they stock a lot of the newer ones.

Couldn't agree more about the prices on QVC. I've found an OPI stockist in town and they are selling the polish at a starting price of £3.50 a bottle, and these aren't old colours, they stock a lot of the newer ones.

Hi iclaudipuss - where in Manchester is this gold mine?? Valx

Hi Val, It's a little beauty supply store in Sale town centre. The lady who manages it told me that most small beauty supply shops sell OPI polishes for about a fiver on average. Worth looking out for these bargains.

OPI

Thank you for the details, I have ordered a couple of the items, as started my christmas shopping early this year.

OPI 6 Piece Mod about Brights Collection
Anniversary Price £33.86
QVC Price £37.25
Item Number 226311
UK P&P £3.95
Transform your nails with this collection of vibrant coloured nail varnishs from OPI. The bright vivid shades are perfect for summer and will look great on both hands and feet. The set contains six 15ml nail lacquers in Mod-ern Girl, That's Hot!, Brights Power, Green-wich Village, Dating a Royal and The 'It' Colour.

OPI 6 Piece Retro Fun in The Sun Collection
Anniversary Price £33.86
QVC Price £37.25
Item Number 226312
UK P&P £3.95
Get the hottest new looks for your nails with this Retro Fun in The Sun collection from OPI. The set contains six 15ml polishes in the latest colours to be seen in, including Give Me A Coral Sometime (bright pink-orange), Lemonade Stand By Your Man (refreshing yellow), Sea Ya Later, Sailor! (flirty shimmering turquoise), Calendar Girl (perfect pink-red), Sit Under The Apple Tree (tempting apple green) and Peach-A-Boo (sweet apricot sparkle).

OPI 4 Piece Beyond Chic Collection
Anniversary Price £23.63
QVC Price £26.00
Item Number 226220
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95
Give your nails a classic, elegant look with this Beyond Chic Collection by OPI. It contains three sophisticated nude shades of polish in Makes Men Blush, a light and warm pale pink, So Glam, a platinum white shade touched with gold, and Time-less Is More, a pure whisper white lacquer. All the bottles contain 15ml of polish. Completing the set is a 30ml bottle of Non Acetone Remover. Everything is presented in an oh-so chic silver sequinned bag.

OPI Little Jewels From India Mini Collection
Anniversary Price £21.36
QVC Price £23.50
Item Number 226006
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
For bright and beautiful nails, look no further than this Little Jewels from India mini collection from OPI. It contains three mini 3.75ml bottles of polish from the new India Collection, including Black Cherry Chutney, a delicious dark red; Lunch at the Delhi, a fabulous coral; and I'm India Mood For Love, a zingy hot pink. Completing the set there are 3.75ml mini bottles of Rapidry Top Coat and Avoplex Oil, a 30ml bottle on Non Acetone Remover and a pack of 150 Nail Wipes.

I have gone for the Mod about brights collection because its got a green and a yellow! Will look fab!

I have gone for the Mod about brights collection because its got a green and a yellow! Will look fab!

Oh Dazzler, you are a brave lady! When I saw the pic for the collection, I thought: WOW!!! But I would never have the guts to wear those (I must say, I don't really have the hands to carry those kinds of shades off, maybe if I had long, slender fingers I would just go for it!). But I hope you'll love them. They'll sure help you to dazzle even more than usual!

Thanks SillySausage xxx I love bright colours, and I dont have any yellow or green at the moment. I was going to go for the nails inc brights but decided I would go for this instead.
I am a any colour goes LOL!!! I will let you know if I like them when they arrive! I bet they would look nice on you SS its just taking the plunge you know to try somthing different. That Blue one looks fab too. People say to me you wear BLUE, and then when they see the colour they love it. xxx

Thanks SillySausage xxx I love bright colours, and I dont have any yellow or green at the moment. I was going to go for the nails inc brights but decided I would go for this instead.
I am a any colour goes LOL!!! I will let you know if I like them when they arrive! I bet they would look nice on you SS its just taking the plunge you know to try somthing different. That Blue one looks fab too. People say to me you wear BLUE, and then when they see the colour they love it. xxx

Hmmm, I probably would wear dark blue on my toes... I am wearing some black nail polish on my toes at the moment, which is a total first for me, but I am trying to be a little more daring (it's hanging around with you, Dazzler, that's having this effect:p). I'm having my toes shaped and painted at a salon next week, to get ready for my holiday, so if I'm feeling experimental I might indeed try a nice midnight blue... I might need a bit more time before I take the plunge and go for bright yellow though!

Have fun with your polishes, you brave ladies!

Latest posts

Back