Nina Leonard guest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
I had to laugh when she said a dress "doesn't have hanger appeal." Pippa Gordon gasped in horror and started gushing about how she disagreed and how the print was "stunning."

I actually quite like the guest. Her honesty is refreshing, she is attractive and has a really nice voice to listen to.

I agree. Sounds a bit like Ruth Langsford. I like her "trouser" (guest's, not RL's).

Aren't those models DIRE ? Absolutely no idea how to show the garments properly, poor posture, badly styled. The guest just commented about the plus-size model wearing black with navy.

Jacqui Joseph is a calm & attractive presence in the maelstrom that is otherwise known as fashion in Q land. She's done lots of tv work & is a good interviewer. I've seen her in three Nina Leonard outfits today & she made all of them look good, so much so that I nearly forgot myself & ordered the jumpsuit then I saw the model wearing it & changed my mind.

Never seem to know exactly what style they're aiming for or what sort of customer. They want to sell high end and expensive (Lola Rose - who is she?
- scarf at £150 anyone?) but employ East End market stall holders to do the selling. And I mean no offence to east enders there but you know what I mean :)

Never seem to know exactly what style they're aiming for or what sort of customer. They want to sell high end and expensive (Lola Rose - who is she?
- scarf at £150 anyone?) but employ East End market stall holders to do the selling. And I mean no offence to east enders there but you know what I mean :)

Moth, I've just done a "stereotypes" thread. Your thoughts on these issues would be much appreciated on there. I totally get your point, I must say.

Latest posts

Back