QVC's latest French fragrance - Douche!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

marino5549

Registered Shopper
I watched the Morning Show on QVC this morning and had a good laugh. They were showcasing 4 fragrances from the French company Air D'Antan. The on screen details showed one of the fragrances as 'Douche'. I thought that can't possibly be right, nobody would be that stupid to call a perfume 'Douche', but still, there it was, large as life on screen. When the item was shown in close up it revealed the name as Douce and NOT Douche. The person who put up the graphics should have been shot for making such an embarrassing mistake. Do the people in the graphics department not know what a 'douche' is? Still, it DID give me a laugh. I'm looking forward to its next showing on air to see if anyone has noticed the error and corrected it!

Anyone else seen any on screen howlers on a QVC product?

I also thought "that can't be right" lol, but there it was. Some of those graphics spelling errors are shockers.

CC

This has mightily tickled me :mysmilie_17:

Douche.JPG

I also thought "that can't be right" lol, but there it was. Some of those graphics spelling errors are shockers.

CC

Awww - it was wrong on the lunchtime show but they’ve just changed it!
Probably because all the ‘snowflakes’ rely on autocorrect and don’t know how to spell.....

I suspect this is the preferred scent of the real Del Boy : with his classy repertoire of french phrases. Bonnet de douche anyone?

Latest posts

Back