Vercella Vita TSV 03/04/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i just bought 4 off e bay perfectly new condition £16 free post. i like this range the quality and fit is superb

How does the sizing work? I'm wary as a 36GG that there wouldn't be enough support.

i am a 40g so bigger than you MML but i wear these around the house, sleeping and even over my regular bar as the backs on these are deep and erase the back fat. they are also good under a swimsuit if its not got enough support. maybe the l/xl would fit you i wear the 3xl and wear a 24 roughly. it has some soft binding to support you its not wire and the support is very soft but its a lot better when you don't want to wear a bra but need something. i really like them. but remember its not a firm control bra

i am a 40g so bigger than you MML but i wear these around the house, sleeping and even over my regular bar as the backs on these are deep and erase the back fat. they are also good under a swimsuit if its not got enough support. maybe the l/xl would fit you i wear the 3xl and wear a 24 roughly. it has some soft binding to support you its not wire and the support is very soft but its a lot better when you don't want to wear a bra but need something. i really like them. but remember its not a firm control bra

I may go for this then! That explanation is extremely helpful.

I double or even triple up with these ie I put two or three on at a time. More support but still comfortable.

they are better than the other versions that qvc used to sell.they last forever no metal hooks and eyes or wires. loved then she i was on holiday in spain comfy and not sweaty

Vercella Vita Medium Control Pack of 4 Plain & Jacquard Bras
Item Number: 172722
QVC Price £69.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.98
P&P £3.95

With broad straps and under-bust support, this collection of four medium-control comfort bras from Vercella Vita includes two designs, one with a jacquard pattern woven along the upper half and around the back, the second in plain fabric. Feel confident in whatever youre wearing thanks to the smooth silhouette created by these flattering bras, available in a choice of colour groups.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Vercella Vita set of four comfort bras after today you'd pay £74.95. So to get them for our Today's Special Value price of only £44.98, plus P&P, is a brilliant saving of £25.02.

Style and substance - technically advanced with light uplift and supporting cups, plus wide comfortable straps, these Vercella Vita bras will ensure your silhouette looks smooth, and - thanks to its soft polyamide fabric - feels sleek too.

Classic to contemporary - if you like to keep things simple, choose the options featuring Sandalwood and either White or Black. If you prefer something a bit brighter, why not go for the choices containing Ash Rose or Harbor Mist for colours so pretty it’s almost a shame to cover them up.

Re-inforced waistband to prevent roll-up
91% polyamide, 9% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Garment measurements:

Chest measurements (relaxed): S: 45.7cm (18"), M: 51.4cm (20.2"), L: 54.9cm (21.6"), XL: 56.9cm (22.4"), 2XL: 57.9cm (22.8")
Length: S: 20.1cm (8"), M: 20.9cm (8.2"), L: 22.5cm (8.9"), XL: 23.5cm (9.2"), 2XL: 24.9cm (9.7")

Colour group options:

Sandalwood and Black
Sandalwood and White
Sandalwood and Ash Rose
Black and Harbor Mist

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.172722

Vercella Vita

I was feeling quite depressed until I tuned into this hour with a decidedly dumplingy (Mother Flump-esque)Jilly Halliday (hardly a good advert for VV) and the guest touting these corsetwear items.

Most of the models didn't have one ounce of spare fat between them. It was all fake, gurning smiles and big knockers!

I don't know why they kept saying "primrose pink." I thought primroses were f****** YELLOW, not pink!

Not interested in this brand (the product type, that’s a different matter!)The reviews on some products are not glowing so if I were considering an order I would be worried I would be sent a return.

After reading this thread, I bought a set of 3 from eBay. They came today and I just tried them after my shower.
Sadly not impressed, they roll up under the bust, just like all the poor reviews say. I’m pretty certain I got the right size (XL) for 38FF/size 18. I tried putting two on together, and got roll up plus quad boob!
It stands to reason too, that anything that will stretch big enough for you to step into, and pull up over your backside, is unlikely to offer much in terms of support to the boobage.
It’s a shame. They are nicely made, and I really wanted to like them. Just glad I didn’t pay QVC price!

These bras are only good for, in my opinion, small busted women because the material is not strong enough to support a heavy bust.

These bras are only good for, in my opinion, small busted women because the material is not strong enough to support a heavy bust.
Yes, I certainly wouldn't be seen in it outside of the house. To be fair, I wasn't expecting it to be a viable substitute for a proper underwired bra, just looking for a comfort solution for about the house. I just don't understand how the models can prance about in them without them rolling up, it happened instantly with me, and no amount of rearranging and smoothing will stop it happening!

Yes, I certainly wouldn't be seen in it outside of the house. To be fair, I wasn't expecting it to be a viable substitute for a proper underwired bra, just looking for a comfort solution for about the house. I just don't understand how the models can prance about in them without them rolling up, it happened instantly with me, and no amount of rearranging and smoothing will stop it happening!

ahh thats a shame the 3xl fits me nice do they rill up at the back or the front...maybe after washing they will loosen up

it rolls a bit at the front because its long and i have a bi of a tum but the back is fine. sorry you don't like it

Latest posts

Back