Kim & Co TSV 06/04/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ah jumpsuits - Kim's cash cow! This one is either a bit of a dud, or just doesn't suit the model's body shape. It looks about passable in the black.

The model appears to have short legs and a long body. I dare say they will say it flatters every body shape, despite their own photographic evidence to the contrary. Just my opinion, of course!

Another TSV triumph or not.Agree it does not look good on the model, more like a onesie.

Kim & Co Brazil Knit Keyhole Jumpsuit Regular Length
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.170429

Kim & Co Brazil Knit Keyhole Jumpsuit Petite Length
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.170430

QVC Price £68.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £4.95

Your all-in-one look is here with this stylish Kim & Co jumpsuit, featuring keyhole detail below the round neckline, short sleeves, an elasticated waist and a tapered fit at the leg. Choose between gorgeous prints or sleek block colours for your perfect look, plus a Regular or Petite size to ensure you get the best fit.

Easy to wear - no zips or buttons means this jumpsuit won’t pull or gape, and it's easy to get on and off. Plus you won't have to worry about co-ordinating your whole look; one-piece dressing means all you have to decide on is the accessories.

Versatile styling options - worn with flat pumps and a biker jacket, this jumpsuit is ideal for a casual yet chic look for daytime. However, if you're heading out in the evening, add heels, some serious statement jewellery, and a slick of black eyeliner to create a complete look that will take you from dinner to dancefloor.

Flattering for all - with an elasticated waistband and gathering above and below, this jumpsuit offers a look that will suit everyone. If you have shorter legs, opt for the Petite size and wear the waistband high up to create volume at the bodice. If you have longer legs go for the Regular option and wear the waistband at the hips to even out your silhouette.

Short sleeves
Two slant pockets
96% polyester, 4% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Black
Navy/ Ecru
Black Floral
Aqua Multi
Dark Royal
Poppy

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 97cm (38"), S: 102cm (40"), M: 107cm (42"), L: 112cm (44"), XL: 117cm (46"), 2XL: 125cm (49"), 3XL: 132cm (52")
Waist (relaxed): XS: 64cm (25"), S: 69cm (27"), M: 74cm (29"), L: 79cm (31"), XL: 84cm (33"), 2XL: 91cm (36"), 3XL: 99cm (39")
Hips: XS: 102cm (40"), S: 107cm (42"), M: 112cm (44"), L: 117cm (46"), XL: 122cm (48"), 2XL: 130cm (51"), 3XL: 137cm (54")
Inseam (all sizes): 74cm (29")

All measurements are approximate

I like the look of this but confused on sizes. I’m a size 12, 5ft 2” so thinking medium in regular cos I take a 29” inside leg. Most high street petite ranges are usually too short for me. Can anyone advise please. Ie do Kim’s clothes come up true to size?

Been looking for a jumpsuit without buttons or zips cos I’m bigger on top and this fits the bill.

Need to go to bed now as have an early start.

Any advice gratefully received. X

In Kim's range I normally take a 3xl, but looking at the measurements on this I would need a 2xl, and I'm 5'7. I would have the petite range because the regular would be dragging on the floor on me. So on this one ILC it would be hard to advise.

I like the look of this but confused on sizes. I’m a size 12, 5ft 2” so thinking medium in regular cos I take a 29” inside leg. Most high street petite ranges are usually too short for me. Can anyone advise please. Ie do Kim’s clothes come up true to size?

Been looking for a jumpsuit without buttons or zips cos I’m bigger on top and this fits the bill.

I am the same size/height as you and I always choose small (despite being busty) and go for the regular. I have got a couple of jumpsuits in the petite as they were wide legged and with more material around the legs, petite looks better on me. I would chose petite in the normal jumpsuits if I was going to wear flip flops all the time but as I wear sandals and boots with a small heel the regular is perfect.

Hope this helps :) I do love the jumpsuits as they the only ones I have found that look good on a short person and no need to get them taken up :mysmilie_8:

I am the same size/height as you and I always choose small (despite being busty) and go for the regular. I have got a couple of jumpsuits in the petite as they were wide legged and with more material around the legs, petite looks better on me. I would chose petite in the normal jumpsuits if I was going to wear flip flops all the time but as I wear sandals and boots with a small heel the regular is perfect.

Hope this helps :) I do love the jumpsuits as they the only ones I have found that look good on a short person and no need to get them taken up :mysmilie_8:

I too am a busty 12 and have one of the wrap over jumpsuits with short sleeves from a couple of years ago. I bought the small in the regular length and it is perfect for me with hardly any 'puddling' at the ankle. I always wear heels BTW!

I already posted this reply but not to the right person!

I too am a busty 12 and have one of the wrap over jumpsuits with short sleeves from a couple of years ago. I bought the small in the regular length and it is perfect for me with hardly any 'puddling' at the ankle. I always wear heels BTW!
Scopri di più su http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/showthread.php?55956-Kim-amp-Co-TSV-06-04-18#RmhHLp4fzI61kLbq.99

I am not tempted with her offerings anymore, I feel embarrassed for her when she starts giggling and acting like a ditzy teenager, I can't remember her being that bad in the early years.

I`m not in the market for a jumpsuit, they aren`t my thing but looking at the tsv video of this jumpsuit the fabric seems to be thinner than usual or is it my eyes ?
It will be interesting to read the feedback when people receive them because I know there were lots of poor reviews on her last tsv which was a top and people were commenting how thin/poor the fabric quality was.

Thanks for everyone’s advice. Sadly I couldn’t order until lunchtime but by then my choice was on waitlist. Oh well. Never mind.

Received my all-black one yesterday, - it going straight back. The fabric is really thin, and I compared it to a 14.99 top from IW - no difference whatsoever. I'm not short at 5'7 but ordered the petite as I feel more comfortable with ankle length. Huh ! despite it being 'petite' the trouser covered my foot, so lord knows where the regular would have fallen to. All the c...p about the different 'fabrications', milky/brazil/jersey/anyothernameyoucouldmake up, at the end of the day its just sweaty polyester.

Latest posts

Back