Denim & Co TSV 09/04/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Denim & Co. Pack of 2 Lace Cuff Detail Tops
Item Number: 170840
QVC Price £50.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.98
P&P £4.95

A duo of figure-flattering tops from Denim & Co. in a simple and chic design, offset by the frilled crochet lace at the flared 3/4 length sleeves. Elevate your casual looks by teaming these tops with anything from jeans to a maxi-skirt, you can create so many different looks thanks to the two gorgeous colours in this duo.

Spoiled for choice - the variety of shades on offer includes spring trend colours as well as classics. If you're finding it tricky to choose your favourite from our selection, have a think about your most-worn outfits and decide what shades best fit in.

Style it your way - whether you're going for a casual look with jeans and sandals or a smarter work ensemble with fitted trousers and heels, these tops will work wonders in your wardrobe.

Scalloped cuffs
V-neckline
58% cotton, 39% viscose, 3% elastane
Machine wash cold

Colour options:

Black/ Cream
Blush/ Red
Blue/ Green
Violet/ Black

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 88.9cm (35"), S: 93.9cm (37"), M: 99.1cm (39"), L: 105.4cm (41.5"), XL: 113cm (44.5"), 2XL: 124.5cm (49"), 3XL: 134.6cm (53")
Length: XS: 64.8cm (25.5"), S: 65.5cm (25.8"), M: 66cm (26"), L: 67.1cm (26.4"), XL: 68.1cm (26.8"), 2XL: 71.1cm (28"), 3XL: 73.2cm (28.8")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.170840

How long did the designer sweat blood over this style? a 3/4 sleeve t shirt with a bit of lace on the sleeve. I'd rather spend 40 quid on something from a catalogue, at least you can send it back for free if it doesn't fit.

heres a two pack from the same brand only in the XS S M sizeshttp://www.qvcuk.com/Denim-%26-Co-Set-of-Two-Oversized-Cotton-T-Shirts.product.162173.html?sc=PSCH

I am listening to Greg in the background and love him or hate him with his ‘buying into’, ‘nod to’, ‘little sandal’ (only one!) I take my hat off to him sounding enthusiastic and finding things to describe what can only be the most boring bog standard item that is today’s Special Value.It is almost as laughable as the white tee shirt by the one & only fashionista Victoria Beckham for £95! Not Q but only a matter of time she needs to dig herself out of a mountain of debt.

I don`t know where they get their prices from, I really don`t. Bon Marche do a similar short sleeve version of this tsv and in 4 different colours. It`s a tenner but every few weeks they have their bonus days with 20% off and so it would then be £8. That would be 5 tops for the price of this tsv, not that anybody would want 5 of the same top.
04087547_default.jpg

They have just made a justification for the cost of postage ‘just the same as the price of getting on the bus, paying parking etc.’ Not a fair comparison, if I was going to buy on the High St. I would see,feel,try on & then decide to buy.With Q upwards of £3.95 to try,return? Again Cost ? wait for refund or re-order, costs again.The whole process could be nudging £20 & take weeks When buying clothes online I can order & return for free which takes the worry of hitting the correct size first time or order several sizes —-all done in days!

i do buy some qvc clothes but have to factor in without a doubt the postage as its crippling. i never buy anything full price and measure myself to make sure items will fit as the returns process is a nightmare and time consuming.
i have bought some really nice clothes that i feel justified the price but its really heavily discounted as it would never be worth it otherwise.

the TSV is very expensive i see its been pulled: oto all day now and its just turned noon

Latest posts

Back