ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

With the expansion of this brand the prices are also expanding greatly
Remember Philip selling his insoles years ago
Who’s jumped in making a packet now?

With the expansion of this brand the prices are also expanding greatly
Remember Philip selling his insoles years ago
Who’s jumped in making a packet now?

This seems to be QVC's standard process - launch a brand and then when it proves popular start to rack up the prices! Or if the prices stay the same, the quality diminishes.

Hence why many of us become deeply suspicious of "made for QVC" items.

Vionic Orthotic Rest Misa Adjustable Strap Sandal with FMT Technology
Item Number: 170059
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £43.96
P&P £4.95

These Rest Misa slip-on sandals from Vionic feature three soft, textured straps across the front which are buckled and adjustable for a more customised fit with lightweight midsoles and padding for added comfort. Perfect for days out in the sun, when you don't want to compromise on style, these fashionable summer sandals are specially designed with your comfort in mind.

A name you can trust - these sandals feature a podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with FMT (Foot Motion Technology) and a deep heel cup, which helps to stabilise, support, and realign feet back to their natural position while being worn. Recommended by the well-known M.D Dr Andrew Weil.

Choose your shade - with seven gorgeous colours to choose from, you're spoilt for choice. Opt for classic Black Snake or Navy Patent for a night out or go for lighter, more neutral tones for daytime with the White Snake, Gold Cork, Pewter, Rose Gold or Lemon Patent options.

Durable outer sole with wave-pattern tread
Upper and outer sole: other; Lining and sock: other, textile
Buckle and hook and loop fastening
Heel height: 3.5cm (1.4")

Colour options:

Black Snake
Gold Cork
Pewter
Rose Gold
White Snake
Navy Patent
Lemon Patent

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.170059

I don't mind Velcro, but I do need either an ankle or a heel strap. If these hadn't been 'sliders' I might have bought a pair, as I do rate the Vionic footbed in terms of support and comfort. These would just fly off when I walked in them though. I agree that the brand does seem to have got more expensive lately.

Latest posts

Back