Our Tiffany with Mally

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper

How much work has Tiff[/SUP]iff had her done on her face? A step too far IMO!Her nose, cheeks, lips? I suppose in this industry the need to have ‘work done’ is strong,but where to stop.

Dunno about that. I had TV on mute (only safe way to watch Mally) and not wearing my glasses, but was blinded by the metallic sheen of overly applied highlighter. Tiffany was the Tin Man with a slight suntan!!!!

Skin over her cheekbones was as tight as a drum. Don’t blame her in principle but sometimes less is more. I hold up Helen Mirren as a good example of cosmetic enhancement - she looks her 70 years but she looks FAB.

She's even more scary without make-up ! She used to get lots of advertising work and always with the same bloke as her 'husband', whether it was cruises, funeral plans, insurance, walk-in baths etc etc, but havent seen her in a magazine for a few years now, clearly been given the old heave-ho by advertisers.

Skin over her cheekbones was as tight as a drum. Don’t blame her in principle but sometimes less is more. I hold up Helen Mirren as a good example of cosmetic enhancement - she looks her 70 years but she looks FAB.

Same with Judi Dench and Maggie Smith. Trying to hold back the years courtesy of cosmetic procedures becomes riskier as you age due to the cumulative effect of poor lifestyle choice. Tiffany clearly loves the sun, which results in a lot of ageing facets such as wrinkling and skin pigmentation.

Latest posts

Back