Skechers Footwear TSV 29/04/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Skechers Go Walk 4 still on special at Costco for approx the next fortnight. Saw them on Saturday, lots of people buying them. No good for me, as no arch support, but if you like them they're a very good price - £23.98.

i don't like the shape of go walk...got the saturday TSV and they are lovely in every way

Skechers Go Walk 4 still on special at Costco for approx the next fortnight. Saw them on Saturday, lots of people buying them. No good for me, as no arch support, but if you like them they're a very good price - £23.98.

Thank you .. going to try to nip into Costco after work tomorrow, fingers crossed some left. Bought last year I just throw in washing machine come up like new .. apart from the little chuck at back of heel a certain puppy liked also!

I love my Skechers, but boy have they ruined my feet ! my feet have 'spread' through wearing them, so when I have to wear 'normal' shoes they feel almost a size too small.

Skechers Vinyasa Pearl & Rhinestone Toe Post Sandal with Yoga Foam
Item Number: 170235
QVC Price £33.00
Todays Special Value Price £24.96
P&P £3.95

These stylish Skechers Vinyasa sandals feature a toe-post design with a low wedge heel, plus a supportive Yoga Foam footbed for added comfort, and soft synthetic uppers embellished with rows of shimmering rhinestones and contrasting-coloured faux pearl gems. These sparkly sandals are a summer holiday must-have, adding a touch of glamour to your poolside looks.

Fashionable colours - choose from five fabulous shades to complement your holiday wardrobe, with classic Black or Royal Blue, and on-trend metallics in Rose Gold, Gunmetal or Silver.

Hot summer looks - these chic sandals are perfect for taking away on holiday. The sparkling embellishment makes them great for day to evening wear, so you can head straight from the beach to dinner, without having to change!

Comfort and style combined - say goodbye to blisters and unsightly plasters on your feet because these sandals feature smooth synthetic uppers with soft fabric strap lining and rolled toe posts to make sure you're comfortable on your feet all day long.

Just for you - for the perfect fit try a size down from your usual one, or if you're a half size then go down by half a size.

Rhinestones and faux pearls are securely sewn down
Lightly textured footbed with logo
Lightweight flexible supportive midsole
Flexible traction outsole
Inner: manmade, textile; outer and sole: manmade
Heel height: 6cm (2.4")

Colour options:

Black
Rose Gold
Gunmetal
Silver
Royal Blue

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.170235

flip flops. i like good flip flops as i have wide feet and a high arch but amazon has loads on offer from all the good brands including Crocs who tend to have good arch support

as someone has said before the sole is very thick i would not be able to feel the floor

I love the slide style that was an OTO early last year. They serve as slippers for me and are beyond comfortable. I seem to have very sensitive web between my toes and the only thong style I can wear are when there are two straps which cross over across the toe.

I used to live the entire summer in cheapo toe post flip flops with no problem as a child, my brother the same. Now we cannot tolerate the pain.

I wish the models would take off their socks far enough in advance of footwear shows so that they don't have sock lines around their ankles. I've also seen them with dirty feet during beauty shows when the towel only reaches mid calf.

Latest posts

Back