Links of London TSV 01/05/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i like these but if they are teeny tiny silver with a gold plate that makes them expensive

There are many similar knot earrings on the market and for less money.

I have yet to be remotely impressed with any Links of London TSV offering.This one is no exception they look very lightweight,no wonder they make so much fuss about the boxes and bag.

Links of London Love Knot Stud Earrings Sterling Silver
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.329403

Silver QVC Price £50.00 Todays Special Value Price £39.96

Yellow Or Rose Plated QVC Price £70.00 Todays Special Value Price £56.96

P&P £3.95

These beautiful sterling silver studs from Links of London feature an elegant knot design, reminiscent of their iconic interlinking rings logo. In a choice of three finishes to suit your style, and designed just for QVC, these chic earrings would make the perfect addition to your everyday work or weekend look - or a gorgeous gift for someone special.

Only at QVC - debuting as the first ever earring Today's Special Value from Links of London, these chic studs have been designed just for us, and are currently only available to buy at QVC UK. So, make sure you get your hands on these truly special earrings while you can.

The complete Links of London experience - your earrings will come supplied with a Links of London pouch, box and bag, so it'll feel just as special as if you'd picked it up in a store - with all the convenience of delivery to your door.

What is gold vermeil? Vermeil is the process of plating jewellery that is 100% sterling silver, with Links of London incorporating 2.5 microns of gold at 18 carats or above.

Polished, plated sterling silver
Post and butterfly fastening - suitable for pierced ears only
Studs (l x w): 20.2mm x 10mm

Colour options:

Sterling silver
Rose gold vermeil
Yellow gold vermeil

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option.

All measurements are approximate

Like all jewellery manufacturers/designers, Links assume that all women have pierced ears !! why ????. Not all women are a size 8, not all women are blonde, not all women wear high heels, not all women are happily married / have children / can drive a car / etc etc so whats with the assumption that every female ear has one or more piercings ????

Expensive for what they are and the colours of the plating look awful!!!

Agree with Mazza the coloured ‘gold’ versions look awful & on the close up shots show some rough looking surfaces.Each to his own but certainly on QVC the offerings look very poor for the prices.I have looked in L of L shop windows from time to time & have seen some nice pieces but probably at a price?Of course there are the add on pieces to the earrings, matching bracelet, necklace so add up the cost!Last but not least we get the saccharin sweet Coral & ‘specially for QVC because we love you’ ‘nough said!

I am sure I heard Gerald Ratner shouting “crap” nearby ..

Hehe. I saw him say that live, talk about cringe & yesterday the Sainsburys boss was caught singing 'We're in the money' before a tv interview. His excuse was that he'd seen 42nd Street last year...

Agree with Mazza the coloured ‘gold’ versions look awful & on the close up shots show some rough looking surfaces.Each to his own but certainly on QVC the offerings look very poor for the prices.I have looked in L of L shop windows from time to time & have seen some nice pieces but probably at a price?Of course there are the add on pieces to the earrings, matching bracelet, necklace so add up the cost!Last but not least we get the saccharin sweet Coral & ‘specially for QVC because we love you’ ‘nough said!

I caught the start of the show and was surprised they were using those close-ups - obviously they're to make it look like you're getting something substantial for your money and because the detail is almost invisible to the naked eye, but it backfired because the earrings looked like they were made from wire and lots of solder.

Fortunately (or not for my OH when he buys me a pair of ear rings)I can only wear gold, not silver or plated silver so I haven't bothered to watch the Links' presentation for the TSV. I'm also pretty placid by nature and it takes a lot to 'wind me up' but I do not like the guest's presentation 'style' and her voice grates on me, especially when she oohs and ahhhs or repeats what the presenter has just said. (e.g. "These are really lovely." Her reply, "Yes, these are really lovely.)

Latest posts

Back