08/04/18 One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

it is & i dont know if they are going to air it or not cause the tsv aint going to sell out so they might pull it & put these on instead

I think with the TSV they miscalculated badly. They know a lower pricepoint is what customers want, but a TSV without B&B was never going to be a good idea.

Maybe if they'd done a TSV set with one of the versions of Spackle it might have sold better. From my own perspective I won't need another Balance & Brighten until 2028, and much as I quite like Tahitian Glow, I still have a 9g compact which featured in a past TSV (which also didn't include Balance & Brighten - I'm guessing around 2009?)

Maybe if they'd done a TSV set with one of the versions of Spackle it might have sold better. From my own perspective I won't need another Balance & Brighten until 2028, and much as I quite like Tahitian Glow, I still have a 9g compact which featured in a past TSV (which also didn't include Balance & Brighten - I'm guessing around 2009?)

Spackle!!!! I'm awash with that stuff, a variety of versions, and I never use it... I always cocktail other primers I have from benefit. Spackle would be a bit fat no from me in a TSV.

maybe they need to stop doing a tsv so often i remember the days when tsv's were well thought out and you actually wanted to buy them

Latest posts

Back