Mr Max guest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Just tuned into the Mr Max hour with Simon Biagi. That guest is certainly keeping him on his toes! I didn't like her at first as she comes across quite loud, however she is very funny. She was just talking about various ways to wear a particular top and then Biagi came in with a suggestion that was, in fact, the first thing she had just suggested. She said to Simes: "That was option number 1. Were you paying attention, baby?"

(At which point I burst out laughing).

Then Simes sounded bored as hell as he kept vying to speak, and she wouldn't let him get a word in edgeways! She then said she'd put certain things on the Mr Max Facebook page, and Simes said he'd remind her, and she said, "Will you, baby? Will you send me a letter?"

LOL! She had to be taking the piss!

Just tuned into the Mr Max hour with Simon Biagi. That guest is certainly keeping him on his toes! I didn't like her at first as she comes across quite loud, however she is very funny. She was just talking about various ways to wear a particular top and then Biagi came in with a suggestion that was, in fact, the first thing she had just suggested. She said to Simes: "That was option number 1. Were you paying attention, baby?"

(At which point I burst out laughing).

Then Simes sounded bored as hell as he kept vying to speak, and she wouldn't let him get a word in edgeways! She then said she'd put certain things on the Mr Max Facebook page, and Simes said he'd remind her, and she said, "Will you, baby? Will you send me a letter?"

LOL! She had to be taking the piss!

I think Joey Schooley is great & my Mr T thinks she is glorious. She was a model & very pretty.

Latest posts

Back