Summer Catwalk Show TSV 11/05/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Joe Browns Printed Sequin Open Weaved Layered Top
Item Number: 172777
QVC Price £35.00
Todays Special Value Price £25.98
P&P £3.95

This gorgeous Joe Browns tunic top features a round neckline and short sleeves, plus a placement butterfly or rose print on the front, with a pretty lace overlay, scattered with shimmering sequins to give your look added glamour. Add a fun, fresh touch to your summer outfits with this fashionable, versatile piece.

Wear it your way - this pretty design can be worn in a multitude of ways all summer long. It'll look great teamed with jeans and sandals for an everyday look or try it tucked into a flared skirt for flirty, feminine style.

Take your pick - the tunic comes in a choice of two designs with the Butterfly or Rose prints. Three of the colour choices - cool Blue, pretty Purple and feminine Pink - will add a pop of gorgeous summer colour to your looks, while the classic Grey option is perfect for those who prefer a monochrome style.

Curved hemline
100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Pink Butterfly
Blue Butterfly
Grey Rose
Purple Rose

Garment measurements:

Chest: 8: 88cm (34.6"), 10: 93cm (36.6"), 12: 98cm (38.5"), 14: 103cm (40.5"), 16: 108cm (42.5"), 18: 115.5cm (45.7")
Length (all sizes): 75cm (29.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.172777

Good grief!! That's spectacularly horrid. Joe Browns do some wonderful items of clothing but it seems that they give QVC all the items that would otherwise be consigned to the cutting room floor. I love JB but this item is a disaster. Just my opinion of course. Probably sell out by 10am lol.

CC

Another awful old fashioned offering made to wear with the usual legging/jegging/skinny jean and heels for a cruise/garden party/BBQ etc etc

It's pretty dire.

Yep, as predicted at 12.15 am over 1,000 mugs have purchased it !! and its funny that similar tops with that open weave fabric can be found at my local garden centre in the 'fashion department'.

(anyone else notice that garden centres stock all the same brands of stock - whether its 'fashion', crockery, jams, candles etc. Like QVC there must be a one-stop warehouse supplier who provides stock for all garden centres)

I was thinking the same about Aldi brissles, they sell a lot of what QVC sell a lot cheaper, so obviously made by the same supplier.

Just had a quick, and it was quick, look at the TSV and there's Jill Franks altering the look of the TSV making it a fitted top as opposed to loose fit with her bulldog clip at the back. Yes Jill Franks you're really slim, we get it, we get it.

I don’t think you would see this offering on any catwalk. I’ve seen similar tops on market stalls everywhere I’ve seen rails full of them in small clothes shops. They’ve got them in what used to be the Lakeland leather Shop in Bowness and Windermere. Common as muck, yuk.

We have got to remember it was made especially for QVC...:mysmilie_17:

No way was that specially made for QVC. It was probably designed by their most junior member of staff who had their Auntie Betty in mind and when the senior designers stood there aghast, some bright spark piped up "I know, lets flog it to QVC for their TSV".

CC

Holy Sh*t, I was right, it's nearly sold out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Claire Sutton looks downright hideous in it.

CC

Clearly end of stock rolls of floral fabric with a layer of net over the top. And is that what 'designers' go to Art/Fashion colleges for ????? I think Candycane was spot on the money that a junior staff member cobbled it together - OR it was one of the pool of 'fashion stoilists' that doodled while waiting in the green room :mysmilie_11:

The Joe Brown range is just not for me so I can’t say anything positive about the TSV but did I just hear Julia say she wanted a size 12? Surely not, must be my hearing which is fading with old age!

I think it's horrendous. It would be bad enough without a stonking great butterfly or rose stuck on the front, but with that addition it's even worse. I can imagine those who have bought it will be delighted when the open weave bit gets snagged on things.

And if something is "especially made for QVC" it always suggests to me that it's a lower quality item.

Especially made for QVC is a definite NO,NO for many of us.Corners have been cut to get to the lower price point.

Items "specially made for QVC" are always cheaply made for maximum product, it's a fact and been proven by customers over the years, it's probably mostly the new QVC shoppers that have bought it, never mind, they'll have to learn the hard way.

Well, I've bought the made for QVC bags by Lulu Guinness and Kipling in the past, and they have definitely been of lower quality - you can see it in the quality of lining and stitching.

And honestly ? a favourite spiel is to say "you wont see this on the High Street", well on the rare occasion that I've seen someone in a QVC item, I think "oh another QVC watcher". And I rarely take QVC 'stuff' on cruises, - you are more likely to run into QVC fashion on board ship than anywhere else !!!!

Latest posts

Back