Beauty Day 4 EZ Pay

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

miss molly

Registered Shopper
Has anyone ordered anything?
I have ordered Benefit Brow duo and Perricone tinted face cream due but both on waitlist. Will have to see if I get them.

i know quite a lot of people have bought the tarte mermaid palette & the brush set to go with & lots have ordered molton brown & benefit but things are selling out quickly as the items you mentioned were in stock but only on waitlist now

Got my favourite L’Occitane extra gentle soap, 6 of the bath size which were a good price even with the p&p as they are £9 each.A lot for soap but will last forever!Might try Molton Brown handwash too.I had an economy drive & went for one much cheaper— false economy nowhere near as good as L’O one.

Have ordered quite a bit I'm ashamed to say:blush: Did order the Tarte mermaid palette but it will be going back. Colours do nothing for me & each one is very tiny. The brush looks a bit childlike. Ordered the Vita Liberata body blur supersize as well as the face one. The Benefit Complexionista palette that looks like a book to take on my hols & the Tarte make up set with the stick foundation. Won't be tempted by the Molten Brown as don't like Rhubarb & Rose, or the pear & honey hand wash. Have a busy day tomorrow so hopefully won't be tempted by anything else:whew:

I got all excited to have a sunday without the Gnome ... only to find he is on for hours on end on monday. He is like a bad smell, no getting rid of him.:mysmilie_10:

Got my favourite L’Occitane extra gentle soap, 6 of the bath size which were a good price even with the p&p as they are £9 each.A lot for soap but will last forever!Might try Molton Brown handwash too.I had an economy drive & went for one much cheaper— false economy nowhere near as good as L’O one.

I get my liquid hand wash from TKMAX £3.99to £4.99 .Pecksniffs are also good value there as well.

i have had my eye on this soap set for months. the price is fab even including the postage costs. these large bar last me months and months and the smell.......

I was going to order a few things in the decleor hour but then I looked at the postage costs and thought I might just wait for the next tsv. Been really good. Ordered nothing.

CC

I used to quite like watching Decleor hours, but now they use that Smirking Sam as the regular model,can't watch.

After reading this I went in search of the L’Occitane extra gentle soap & I do hope I found the right set as I have placed an order. I only use soap for hand washing so these will probably last a lifetime! :mysmilie_17: But I do love the smell of a bar of soap &, if nothing else, they will scent my drawers (pun intended!:smirk:)

Latest posts

Back