Perricone - shelf life

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

miss molly

Registered Shopper
I bought the Perricone tinted face cream duo on beauty day. It arrived and the box said exp 5/19 which gives it a year.
Does this seem right? I emailed Perricone and they said it was ok, but the reply was in poor English.
You get two 50ml jars so this does not seem long to me and it is not cheap.

I bought the Perricone tinted face cream duo on beauty day. It arrived and the box said exp 5/19 which gives it a year.
Does this seem right? I emailed Perricone and they said it was ok, but the reply was in poor English.
You get two 50ml jars so this does not seem long to me and it is not cheap.

Hmmm, any time I've ever bought Perricone (from Q only) the products delivered have always had c. 2 years before expiry so this definitely seems a bit of a tight timeline. Also, if it's the tinted face finishing moisturiser, then it definitely goes off after its expiry date (I speak from experience) so I'd be inclined to question this with Q as that is old stock in my opinion.

Hmmm, any time I've ever bought Perricone (from Q only) the products delivered have always had c. 2 years before expiry so this definitely seems a bit of a tight timeline. Also, if it's the tinted face finishing moisturiser, then it definitely goes off after its expiry date (I speak from experience) so I'd be inclined to question this with Q as that is old stock in my opinion.

Yes I think its old stock and they decided to shift on beauty day. I have emailed Q we will see. Also the boxes are not sealed.

Yes I think its old stock and they decided to shift on beauty day. I have emailed Q we will see. Also the boxes are not sealed.

If it was just the one pot with that expiry date, maybe not so bad, but they last for ages so I think you'd have to be slapping it on every day to work your way through 2 pots in a year. The other option is to flog one pot on Ebay as even with the shorter expiry date, you'll probably make back a good chunk of what you paid for two.

P.S. I've never received sealed boxes from Q

In my experience, QVC tend to sell duos cheaper because they are older or shorter dated stock, especially if it was a "2-for-1" style offer. I've had this issue with Perricone in the past and it really does go off and smells awful. This has also happened with Gatineau.

Latest posts

Back