quacker factory

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
I see that Quacker Factory is yet another brand that's selling more trousers than ever before. 11 items presented tonight and 6 are trousers of one description or another. There must be untold piles of stock not sold in the warehouse, all with different brand labels on. I've found the most comfortable ones are from the supermarket or Bon Marche. The elastene in those trousers on QVC tend to make them slip down on me - once bitten twice shy. Not an easy purchase, and have sent back more pairs than I care to remember.

I actually love QF's Dream Jeannes, they are the comfiest jeans ever. I hadn't seen that QF had been on, and just had a quick look on the website at the programmes from yesterday. Ordered myself a new pair in Royal Blue for the summer, thanks for heads up brissles!

I'm not a fan of embellishment for the sake of embellishment but I agree the Dreaam jeannes are super-comfy and wash & wear well. They're pricey at full price, but mine get a lot of wear.

I agree, I wore two pairs out eventually, it took some doing! I still have one black pair that's in good condition. My previous ones had a rhinestone design on the back pockets, oft admired and favourably commented on, but would sometimes catch on throws and cushions.
The ones I bought this morning are a different style (pull on, no zip) and just have the small rhinestone heart on the ticket pocket, nothing on the back pockets, which I think is much better.

Ok, I give in. I may have to try them. Now, do you recommend your normal size or going up or down ? Only with many brands on Q I've ordered my regular size, then found they're too roomy or slack, and have had to return them.

With these particular jeans I'd say go down a size. I'm a size 18 and wear the Large. Also be aware that the fabric is not denim, it's a thick stretchy knit fabric that looks like denim but is much more comfortable and has a lot more 'give'.

I'm a 14-16 and wear the size Small (NO! Honestly) in the short leg length. I rarely ever wear a small in other brands or on the high street!

Latest posts

Back