Marlawynne TSV 27/05/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MarlaWynne Sleeveless Balloon Printed Jersey Dress
Item Number: 171630
QVC Price £82.50
Todays Special Value Price £54.96
P&P £4.95

This flattering sleeveless dress from MarlaWynne features a V-neckline with a pretty, tonal border print across the chest and shoulders, plus a block colour skirt with a hi-lo hemline. Take your look effortlessly from day to night with this stylish design, perfect for any occasion.

Look good, feel good - the figure-flattering silhouette of this dress glides over your body, leaving you feeling comfortable and looking fabulous. Team it with a shrug or fine knit cardigan and gorgeous accessories for a special occasion.

Take your pick - available in five soft colours, this design is so easy to mix and match with jackets and cover-ups in your existing wardrobe and it's perfect for all seasons too.

95% viscose, 5% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Latte Multi
Navy Multi
Graphite Multi
Copper Multi
Black Multi

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 83.8cm (33"), S: 88.9cm (35"), M: 94cm (37"), L: 101.6cm (40"), XL: 109.2cm (43"), 2XL: 115.6cm (45.5"), 3XL: 125.7cm (49.5")
Length: XS: 92.7cm (36.5"), S: 94.7cm (37.3"), M: 96.5cm (38"), L: 98.6cm (38.8"), XL: 100.3cm (39.5"), 2XL: 100.3cm (39.5"), 3XL: 102.4cm (40.3")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.171630

At first glance I like some MW pieces & then when I really consider I know either with the fabrics or fit I would try & they would go straight back (have done this in the early days).I do quite a bit of online clothes shopping now mainly having access to all ranges which I couldn’t get locally in the shops.The big difference and this is where QVC miss out big time- items are delivered free within a couple of days at most,& can return free.That takes the worry out of getting the right size or I have ordered 2 sizes to try.How much would all that cost with Q?

Oh my days Fibby Flint looks a right state in that dress, mind you, she does seem to have that knack with anything she wears. It seems to draw attention to the stomach and the boobage area, which is what most if us don't want. Anyway, I've had a quick look, it looks a mess, prices are ridiculous, over the channel goes. :mysmilie_3:

No qvc for me until 4pm, too much garden gnome and ultrasun.I quite like MarlaWynne but I haven't seen anything that I would wear in her collection ... plus I think her clothes are a little over priced for what they are.

Colour combinations are good, but the dress is a mess in other areas. Even the models looked odd with the front hem slightly raised, at first I thought it needed adjusting until I saw it on the rack.

Another item that seems to be a huge profit maker for designers, is the shawl/scarf. How can MW or anyone justify £55 for a square of material ?????? I don't care how ****** 'soft' they are, my chemist sell similar items for £5.99. Lola Rose, Kipling, Frank Usher, and now MW. They probably only pay £55 wholesale for a bolt of fabric, that can supply umpteen scarves/shawls !

Oh, Julia is wearing the small the same size as the 2 slimmest models. Fed up with her.

The way it lifts up at the front makes me think back to the days of maternity dresses. The bigger you got then the higher it lifted at the front. Not a good look.

Oh, Julia is wearing the small the same size as the 2 slimmest models. Fed up with her.

That’s a 35” chest, just goes to show how TV makes someone look much heavier!?
The ‘hi-low’ hemline looks like bad cutting rather than a style feature, like the print though but I don’t want any curve of the hips accentuating thankyou!

Horrible dress and the shape and pattern is unflattering. The top looks like a mucky vest!

Colour combinations are good, but the dress is a mess in other areas. Even the models looked odd with the front hem slightly raised, at first I thought it needed adjusting until I saw it on the rack.

Another item that seems to be a huge profit maker for designers, is the shawl/scarf. How can MW or anyone justify £55 for a square of material ?????? I don't care how ****** 'soft' they are, my chemist sell similar items for £5.99. Lola Rose, Kipling, Frank Usher, and now MW. They probably only pay £55 wholesale for a bolt of fabric, that can supply umpteen scarves/shawls !

I got a beautiful pure silk scarf in Paris for €11. I can wear it as a sarong but it is very sheer.

No qvc for me until 4pm, too much garden gnome and ultrasun.I quite like MarlaWynne but I haven't seen anything that I would wear in her collection ... plus I think her clothes are a little over priced for what they are.

I'm with you there, the programming is diabolical - far too much of the same things over and over again. And I won't even get started on the gnome for the sake of my blood pressure. I can't help but think QVC have less and less to sell from fewer ranges as you see the same on almost every show.

Really like it, colours and pattern are lovely and it will be flattering on most shapes if the correct size is worn. Wont look good if too tight around the bust. The hem is fine.

If I see one going cheap on ebay I'll buy.

Latest posts

Back