Models Prefer - The mystery revealed!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brilliant news and I'm glad the old favourites will still be here- albeit repackaged. Hope the prices don't go up, though!

:ANYWORD::ANYWORD::ANYWORD:​

After finding a YBF set on Q Active I really thought it was that they were re-branding.

I was looking at some of the photos from the 2007 cruise on YBF website the other day and there were banners headed "YBF Pygama party at sea", and i think the planned rebranding was discussed on that cruise? I thought at the time that it was unusual that Models Prefer was not on any of the banners i saw? - now we know why:)

I'm going on the cruise in august I will let you all know what the new packaging will be like plus any gossip I pick up (I hope so;))

I'm going on the cruise in august I will let you all know what the new packaging will be like plus any gossip I pick up (I hope so;))

If you need a PA or lady's maid for the cruise Lesley please feel free to contact me!

(Sooo jealous!!!!) :D

Sorry bbelle I'm taking my future daughter in law to lessons on bridal make up.;)

Oh, that's lovely. Must remember that when my boys get married. What a super way to ensure you have a good relationship and I hope you both have a fantastic time.:ANYWORD:

I wonder if the name change has anything to do with the law suit in the US ?

Linda

Latest posts

Back