freeze 24/7

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alinat

Registered Shopper
tsv on the 7th august might give it a try on easy pay and if it is very cheap

Bought this last time as a TSV. it didnt make any difference to my laughter lines, so i returned it. however after seeing recent presentations maybe i didnt apply it properly? but i wouldnt wasted the p+p costs to retry it!

I think the TSV will be 225 637 Freeze 24/7 Hydrate, Smooth & Brighten Duo. Currently priced £34.25.

I can remember reading many negative posts on this product when it was previously a TSV so I wouldn't waste any money myself!

Save your money I bought the last TSV and it was the worst beauty product I have ever bought from QVC............and I buy a lot! It didn't make a bit of difference to any lines and made my skin really dry.:mad:

I also remeber people posting they got either phone calls or letters asking for feed back on the products too.

Not a fan

Save your money I bought the last TSV and it was the worst beauty product I have ever bought from QVC............and I buy a lot! It didn't make a bit of difference to any lines and made my skin really dry.:mad:

Hi BJ,
I agree completely. It did nothing for me either. Then, neither did Eyesential, which is supposed to be a similar product. I still think daily application of my Gatineau Focus pen has been the most successful line softening treatment I have tried, but I haven't started using my new Gatineau serum yet, so that might be even better. I believe everything Andrew Bagley tells me! He is so :cool::cool:

Freeze 24/7 2 Piece Hydrate,Smooth & Brighten Collection
Today's Special Value Price £28.50
QVC Price £34.25
Item Number 225637
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
Take your skincare to the next level with this super-moisturising duo from Freeze 24/7. You'll receive Ice Cream Double Scoop Intensive Anti-aging Moisturiser (30g) - a smoothing formula that provides intense hydration while helping to firm and tone your skin. It also helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines while providing protection against UVA/UVB rays. You'll also get Instant Smoother and Brightener (20ml) - it plumps and brightens skin, giving a more youthful and radiant appearance. Three 0.5g samples of Anti-wrinkle cream are also included.

very small sizes = very expensive, especially if it "works" as well as the last TSV.

Linda

I tried it last time it was a TSV and can honestly say it was the worse product I have ever bought from QVC, on my skin it was absolutely useless. It dried like a thin layer of toothpaste and didn't work in the slightest. I don't send very much at all back to QVC but this went back almost immediately.
Absolute rubbish!

No but I read about it and the women who had used it were disappointed to put it mildly. You would get the same effect with a bit of egg white and when you had finished with it for the day you good whip up an omelette.

Unless my eyes are deceiving me, there is absolutely no difference in the before and after pictures :confused:

Linda

Latest posts

Back