Returns Check your Bank Statements

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

littlepen

Registered Shopper
I have just phoned customer services, was checking my bank statement, regarding a faulty handbag I purchased, glad I did, as they had only credited the amount of the handbag, not the postage, rang cs, spoke to a lady who agreed the item was faulty, they are now processing the postage charges, just thought I would let people know, as I dont normally check this things.

Returns

This has happened to me before, I now always check my bank statement, I ring cs and get them to tell me what the items are because they only put the date and ammount on the statement, I wish they would put the order no's on.

Bank Statements

I must agree with you, I can not beleive in this age of technology, they must be bale to put either the item number or order number on somewhere, would make life a lot easier.

This has happened to me before, I now always check my bank statement, I ring cs and get them to tell me what the items are because they only put the date and ammount on the statement, I wish they would put the order no's on.

So do I. I phoned QVC last month to ask what two amounts on my bank statement related too as I knew I had not ordered anything of those values. I was told that if you order anything on line that is on easy pay it automatically does the easy pay option - whether you want it or not. Perhaps I have never looked properly - but I have never seen anything on the site that says that! If you don't want the easy pay you have to phone the main line or order on Q cut.

So do I. I phoned QVC last month to ask what two amounts on my bank statement related too as I knew I had not ordered anything of those values. I was told that if you order anything on line that is on easy pay it automatically does the easy pay option - whether you want it or not. Perhaps I have never looked properly - but I have never seen anything on the site that says that! If you don't want the easy pay you have to phone the main line or order on Q cut.

Yes, Snuffles, I had gathered that that must be tha case from the lack of options when ordering online. I can't fathom this, instead of crating queues of the phone, wouldn't it make much more sense to give people ordering online the option of checkin a box if they want the easy pay option and leave it if they don't. Surely, from a techie point of view it can't be that hard to set that up???:confused:

I order everything on line, if I dont want easy pay I put on cheque hold and then change to visa card, this way I don't get the easy pay. I think you have to wait till the next day to change it, after the easy pay has finished.

Yes, Snuffles, I had gathered that that must be tha case from the lack of options when ordering online. I can't fathom this, instead of crating queues of the phone, wouldn't it make much more sense to give people ordering online the option of checkin a box if they want the easy pay option and leave it if they don't. Surely, from a techie point of view it can't be that hard to set that up???:confused:

When you order online instead of going through express checkout click on Custom check out. This way you can change the delivery method (i.e if you want it next day special delivery) and when an item is on easy pay there's a box that you can tick or untick.

I've not used this way of ordering for a while (always like easypay!!) but it was like that the last time i used it:)

When you order online instead of going through express checkout click on Custom check out. This way you can change the delivery method (i.e if you want it next day special delivery) and when an item is on easy pay there's a box that you can tick or untick.

I've not used this way of ordering for a while (always like easypay!!) but it was like that the last time i used it:)

Thanks, BaxterBailey. I will do that in future and then no more trying to figure out bank statement to early hours!

Hi BB, for some reason my thanks button has disappeared, I just wanted to thank for the useful post, I had no idea you had the possibiity of opting out of easypay (never used the custom checkout as I wasn't sure what it was!)

Hi BB, for some reason my thanks button has disappeared, I just wanted to thank for the useful post, I had no idea you had the possibiity of opting out of easypay (never used the custom checkout as I wasn't sure what it was!)

You may have used up your 5 so i did it for you :)

Latest posts

Back