Yankee Candle deals at Yankee Bundles

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yankee Candle Classic Signature Selection Box £35 @ Yankee Bundles

Black Cherry
Vanilla Cupcake
A Calm & Quiet Place

Thank for the info on Yankee Bundles Scw, I didnt go for this set but got a set of three woodwick ones and a set of 4 med yankee jar Christmas scents from them, was really pleased with their service and prices, will definitely keep a look out for what else they may have to offer

Thank for the info on Yankee Bundles Scw, I didnt go for this set but got a set of three woodwick ones and a set of 4 med yankee jar Christmas scents from them, was really pleased with their service and prices, will definitely keep a look out for what else they may have to offer

trust me ive been on that site since they first did it & started to move away from amazon ect & they have so much variety & bargains now esp in these times ahead

24 Perfect Tree tarts as well for a tenner, free delivery. Bargain!

24 Perfect Tree tarts as well for a tenner, free delivery. Bargain!

Why did you have to spot them and comment! I looooove The Perfect Tree,and I'm trying to avoid/resist temptation.

festive large jar trio £35

• 1 x Sparkling Cinnamon – Holiday glow… the spicy warmth of real imported stick cinnamon with a hint of cloves.
  • 1 x All Is Bright – A blend of sparkling citrus scents drifting on warm musk.
  • 1 x Christmas Magic

They have obviously got a huge stock of All Is Bright! I got it, there are two in the quad up thread and now this lot. This is the same as my set except I got Warm and Cosy instead of Sparkling Cinnamon. And I think it is gorgeous, one of their more cologne style fragrances.

Various Yankee Candle Housewarmer Jars £10 Delivered @ Yankee Bundles

Christmas Magic

Candlelit Cabin

Angel Wings

Spiced Orange

All Is Bright

I’ve ordered 2 sets of these:

Had lots of chocolate & nougat from them for hamper gifts just before Christmas.

I’ve ordered 2 sets of these:

Had lots of chocolate & nougat from them for hamper gifts just before Christmas.
These arrived today, I’m very happy with them.
I‘ve put them on my Yankee candles , large & medium, The Aldi candles fit perfectly too.

These arrived today, I’m very happy with them.
I‘ve put them on my Yankee candles , large & medium, The Aldi candles fit perfectly too.
They were a great buy. I almost bought them, too. I think most of my Yankee Bundles orders in 2020 were accessories rather than candles and I have some lovely holders, largely incredible bargains like yours. You’ve just reminded me I bought some “winter scene” (metal cut-out trees) tealight or votive holders a couple of months ago and haven’t even got them out for the season. I have far too much candle stuff and forget what’s stashed away!

They were a great buy. I almost bought them, too. I think most of my Yankee Bundles orders in 2020 were accessories rather than candles and I have some lovely holders, largely incredible bargains like yours. You’ve just reminded me I bought some “winter scene” (metal cut-out trees) tealight or votive holders a couple of months ago and haven’t even got them out for the season. I have far too much candle stuff and forget what’s stashed away!
Loads of people I know haven't actually put up as much Christmas decor as they would normally.
Funnily enough, I put extra effort in this year compared to normal. Being in so much, and spending the whole Christmas holiday under my own roof, I wanted it to feel more special, I think.

Loads of people I know haven't actually put up as much Christmas decor as they would normally.
Funnily enough, I put extra effort in this year compared to normal. Being in so much, and spending the whole Christmas holiday under my own roof, I wanted it to feel more special, I think.
Yes, I think I fit in that category of “less effort” this year. I am disappointed in myself as I certainly didn’t want to erase the season. I do have a few light strings around and the cards are all over the surfaces so there’s no mistaking the time of year at least. I admire your effort. Well done.

I wasn't going to bother with my big tree but you know what? I did make the effort and I'm glad I did. I've had that tree for about 30 years and collected all the baubles over the years from everywhere, Harrods, Vienna, Selfridges, Berlin, Jenners. Each one is a memory. I didn't put it up one year and it felt like I was missing an old friend.

As for Yankee bundles, I love them. Soooo cheap and free postage.

CC

Latest posts

Back