UK Lash TSV 15/01/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I gotta Maybelline Lash Serum on £10 Tuesday from Boots. I used it once a day for a month and I now use it about 3 times a week. I bought another at normal price £14.99 I think it was but am still on my first bottle.
I think my lashes are thicker and longer, I don't wear mascara just some pencil liner on my inner upper lid

When I was looking for something to help improve my lashes I read about good old fashioned vaseline. I have been using the smallest amount on my eyelashes and eyebrows every day for several months. I can see an improvement on both eyelashes and brows, admittedly it did take a little while to notice a difference but I am really happy with the results.

When I was looking for something to help improve my lashes I read about good old fashioned vaseline. I have been using the smallest amount on my eyelashes and eyebrows every day for several months. I can see an improvement on both eyelashes and brows, admittedly it did take a little while to notice a difference but I am really happy with the results.
AY would have a fit but I have been using it on my hands and decollate to moisturise. I had dry raised places on my decollate and it has cleared up. I will give it a try on my eyebrows as they are sparse and white and I can't colour them anymore as the colour doesn't take.

AY would have a fit but I have been using it on my hands and decollate to moisturise. I had dry raised places on my decollate and it has cleared up. I will give it a try on my eyebrows as they are sparse and white and I can't colour them anymore as the colour doesn't take.
Forgot to mention that I also put vaseline on my feet after having a shower. I pop a pair of socks on for an hour and my feet feel really soft 😊

UKLash Eyelash Conditioning Serum 3ml Duo TSV 15/01/21

Single TBC

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.244081

QVC Price £66.00
Todays Special Value Price £54.00
P&P £2.95

A duo of Eyelash Conditioning Serum from UKLash, enriched with hyaluronic acid, biotin and pentapeptide-17, specially formulated to help maintain and condition your lashes, creating a fluttery, lengthened effect and encouraging a glossier, fuller lash look. Give short, sparse or thin-looking eyelashes a much-needed boost with this UKLash innovation.

A fabulous flutter - ready for luscious, fuller natural-looking lashes? If your lashes are looking a little lack-lustre, then this could be just the thing for you. Get a gorgeous glossy fuller look you'll love with this wonderful formula and prepare to bat those lashes!

Extended 90-day money back guarantee - to help you decide whether the Eyelash Conditioning Serum works for you, we have tripled our money back guarantee to 90 days so that you can make an effective decision.

Luscious lashes for longer - choose our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive this same duo again in May and September at today's special price. It's a great way of stocking up!

Contains:

• 2 x Eyelash Conditioning Serum (3ml) - enriched with hyaluronic acid, biotin and pentapeptide-17

How to use:

• Remove your make-up with an oil-free make-up remover or cleanser
  • Apply only one stroke of Eyelash Conditioning Serum at the root of your upper lashes once a day. One dip is enough for both eyelashes
  • Wait until the serum has fully dried if applying additional beauty products
  • Allow the serum to work overnight
  • For best results, use consistently once a day for 8 - 12 weeks. Then continue with a maintenance programme of use 3 - 4 times a week

Me thinks at £56. 95 that is a huge NO.

I used to use an avocado oil years ago and that worked well until the lashes were hitting my dlasses all day long.
It’s cheaper than Revitalash but still so dear, yes. Even without the P&P, it works out £900 a litre (at TSV price). Ok, you wouldn’t need a litre but it‘s still mind-boggling.

Attachments

• UK Lash TSV 1.jpg
    UK Lash TSV 1.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 84
  • UK Lash TSV 2.jpg
    UK Lash TSV 2.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 88

Latest posts

Back