Great QVC Giveaway

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There are 1,000 prizes available to be won during the Main Prize Promotion.

2X Kipling Atikal Basic Large Shoulder Bag
2X Kipling Nitany Premium Medium Crossbody Bag
2X Kipling Shayna Premium Small Flap-Over Multiway
2X Charlie Bears Dippy Egg & Scrambles with Egg Cup 7’’ & 12’’ Plush
2X 2.00ct Diamond 19cm Tennis Bracelet 9ct Gold
2X Lola Rose Wilson Semi Precious Bracelet
2X Swarovski Ginger Layered 38cm Necklace
2X Orla Kiely Semi Precious& Swarovski Detail 42+6cm Necklace Sterling Silver
2X Jabra Elite Active 65T True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Charging Case w/ Alexa
2X Amanda Wakeley The Westwick Large Triple Compartment Multiway
3X Polaroid Pop Instant Digital Camera with 10pk Paper
3X Butler & Wilson Crystal Butterfly 79cm Necklace
3X Butler & Wilson Dog & Flower Brooch
3X Diamonique 6.2ct tw Halo Pendant & Chain Sterling Silver
3X Diamonique 9.9ct tw Mixed Cut Friendship Bracelet Sterling Silver
3X Prue x Lola Rose Maurelle Semi Precious Necklace
3X Lulu Guinness Madeline Medium Crossbody Lip Bag
4X K by Kelly Hoppen Station Bead Necklace
4X Lola Rose Adette Semi Precious 81cm Necklace
4X Charlie Bears Milo the Greyhound 23’’ Plush Bear
4X Kipling Atlez Small Crossbody with Pouch
4X Clogau 9ct Rose Gold & Sterling Silver Tree of Life 56cm Necklace
5X Swarovski Lovely Heart 42cm Necklace
5X Thomas Sabo Stars Bracelet Sterling Silver
5X Yankee Candle 53 Piece Candle Collection
5X Amanda Wakeley The Lopez Belt Bag Convertible
5X Butler & Wilson Large Crystal 41cm Necklace
6X Charlie Bears Secret Collection Anke 21’’ Plush Bear
6X Kipling Art Mini Premium Tote Shoulder Bag
6X Kipling New Shopper Premium Tote
6X Kipling Basic Cidron Wallet
7X Kipling Miyo Large Lunch Box
7X Butler & Wilson Anniversary Art Deco Crystal 43cm Necklace
7X Butler & Wilson Multi Strand Stone Collar 35cm Necklace
7X Diamonique 1.5ct tw Halo Pendant & 51cm Chain Sterling Silver
7X Diamonique 3.4ct tw Tennis 19cm Bracelet Sterling Silver
8X Folli Follie Heart4Heart Double 45cm Necklace Sterling Silver
10X Bose Home Speaker 500 with Alexa
10X Smeg Retro Citrus Juicer
11X Lola Rose Miella Semi Precious Bracelet
12X Luxenoa 4 Wick Tall Hurricane Candle
12X Cook's Essentials 5 Piece Metallic Stainless Steel Cookware Set
16X Lola Rose Semi Precious Bassett 47cm Necklace
17X Lola Rose Caren Semi Precious 36cm Necklace
19X Fresh 'n Rebel Caps Wireless Headphones
20X JM by Julien Macdonald 3 Drawer Chest
20X BundleBerry by Amanda Holden Set of 4 Mugs with Gift Box
20X Shark DuoClean Powered Lift-Away AZ950UKT Vacuum with TruePet Technology
20X Kitchenaid Drip Coffee Machine
20X Set of 2 500ml Stainless Steel Vacuum Hot & Cold Drinks Bottles
20X RAC 3000 FHD Dash Cam &16GB Sandisk Memory Card
20X Bose Soundlink Colour Bluetooth Speaker II
100 X £50 QVC credit
200 X £20 QVC credit
300 X £10 QVC credit

& the Grand Prize is £10,000

Three words you don’t often see in the same sentence: great, QVC and giveaway.

If I’m buying something anyway, I’ll enter, but won’t make a purchase especially for the chance.

I’m most looking forward to the whingeing on Facebook by those who have made a purchase every day and still not won. Cries of “fix”, etc. Oh, and a certain presenter with form in this area, although an employee and therefore ineligible, will surely find a way to “win” a prize or two.
🤐

I suppose they have to try to entice customers somehow. During lockdowns I daresay a lot more people have had to become more tech savvy and have branched more into the online world of shopping. At least some of them may have discovered that Q isn`t the be all and end all and there are better options out there.
Their trustpilot reviews are shocking but at least Q can`t massage the reviews to their own ends but I`ve a feeling they do ask certain people to post the odd 5 star review on Trustpilot to try and up their ratings.
This competition doesn`t interest me at all and I long ago lost trust in Q doing everything above board.

Vienna what is the update on your son?
Hi LATI he`s at home but he is still far from well. He`s been at home since he developed his first bout of covid several weeks ago, the Army doc couldn`t risk him spreading it around barracks and because he suffered effects long after the usual 14 days she told him he was suffering from long covid . He should have been returning to work on Monday but of course this second bout has put paid to that.
He has regular telephone consultations with the Army doc but hasn`t seen her face to face. Hopefully by the time he`s due his next phone consultation she will have received the letter from the hospital and hopefully he will also soon receive his appointment for the pneumonia clinic. He`s still coughing, still breathless and still can`t sleep properly because he can`t fully lie down. He looks pale and unwell and my DIL is watching him like a hawk and has promised me she`ll not hesitate to ring for an ambulance again if his condition worsens again. I`ve only seen him via video chats and I simply can`t believe how this ****** virus has done what it`s done to him.

Hi LATI he`s at home but he is still far from well. He`s been at home since he developed his first bout of covid several weeks ago, the Army doc couldn`t risk him spreading it around barracks and because he suffered effects long after the usual 14 days she told him he was suffering from long covid . He should have been returning to work on Monday but of course this second bout has put paid to that.
He has regular telephone consultations with the Army doc but hasn`t seen her face to face. Hopefully by the time he`s due his next phone consultation she will have received the letter from the hospital and hopefully he will also soon receive his appointment for the pneumonia clinic. He`s still coughing, still breathless and still can`t sleep properly because he can`t fully lie down. He looks pale and unwell and my DIL is watching him like a hawk and has promised me she`ll not hesitate to ring for an ambulance again if his condition worsens again. I`ve only seen him via video chats and I simply can`t believe how this ****** virus has done what it`s done to him.
I am using the love icon, because I'm grateful you are updating us during this worrying time. Sending positive vibes for his full recovery. 🤗💖

Hi Vienna sending virtual hugs to all your family.😘😘xxx

He has regular telephone consultations with the Army doc but hasn`t seen her face to face. Hopefully by the time he`s due his next phone consultation she will have received the letter from the hospital and hopefully he will also soon receive his appointment for the pneumonia clinic. He`s still coughing, still breathless and still can`t sleep properly because he can`t fully lie down. He looks pale and unwell and my DIL is watching him like a hawk and has promised me she`ll not hesitate to ring for an ambulance again if his condition worsens again. I`ve only seen him via video chats and I simply can`t believe how this ****** virus has done what it`s done to him
:( Vienna, how awful for him. My eldest has long Covid and she has it in waves, gets better then her cough comes back, Dr's confirmed it but just told her there's nothing they can do and if it gets to a point her breathing gets terrible, ring 111. She had a bad cough over christmas and I thought this is bad, not even 25 and she struggles so. She has the home covid tests so we know she hasn't got it back. She had it worse in April when we all had it.

I will be very surprised if anyone outside of England has a hope in hell of winning even a small prize.

Many times in the past with different competitions I have said this.

The population of Wales is just under 4 million, Scotland is just under 6 million, and the population of England is 57 million, 8 million in London alone.

QVC presenters have been saying since this competition started how people have already won significant prizes.

I bet they are all in England.

You don’t need to be a mathematician to work out these odds.,😡😡😡

Latest posts

Back