Phase Eight TSV 14/01/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's just not a flattering shape, either. It seems to cling over the bum area and be all baggy round the waist and as others have said, I bet it won't hold any shape after a wash or two. Not a good advert for a premium British brand. And why stop at a size 18 and leave out the many thousands of size 20-plus-es? Aren't they worthy of designer clothes or is the assumption that they don't want them? Or is it just so baggy it would use up too much material? How inconsiderate!

Now back to my layers (several of them) - and I don't mean Wynne Layers, either.

Just had a quick look and Shouty Everton is doing her usual banal rambling about anything and everything rather than the item she’s selling, but can’t be bothered to read the sizes out, so therefore lies the reason why QVC returns rate is so high. Just think of all that post QVC make from people ordering the wrong size because the shop assistants can’t be bothered to do their job. As for the TSV, I’ve seen better for cheaper.

I'm sick of the 'stoilists' and presenters tucking a few inches of the top they are wearing into the waistband of their trousers.

It doesn't look edgy or stylish, it looks like they've been to the loo and got their top caught in their knickers.

I did that in a dress once. I was a waitress collecting glasses on a very busy 'singles night' (restaurant had closed) I was mortified when a MAN told me, & I ran to the kitchen to hide.

I did that in a dress once. I was a waitress collecting glasses on a very busy 'singles night' (restaurant had closed) I was mortified when a MAN told me, & I ran to the kitchen to hide.
Happened to me at a works Christmas party, I’d been fiddling with tights (horrible things) & had tucked my dress in it, can still feel the shame.

Happened to me at a works Christmas party, I’d been fiddling with tights (horrible things) & had tucked my dress in it, can still feel the shame.
Me too......The worst.....But we've all done it

.My dress was tucked in to pants at the back. Can't remember what the pants were like. Very M & S, I recall.
The chef's wife was an art teacher & when I left she had drawn a lovely pic of a waitress with the knicker tuck & made a card, & they all signed it...happy days....

When my oldest niece who`se now in her 50`s had her going away to Uni party my Mum was still alive and as she came out of the loo my oldest son who was about 9 at the time and his slightly older cousin collapsed in laughter. I threw them a nasty look which warned them to behave but then I saw what they were laughing about.
My Mum was a big lady and wore big bloomer type undies which finished just above her knees, nora batty stockings which were held up by huge suspenders attached to her Miss Mary of Sweden full length corset. She`d somehow tucked her frock into the back of her bloomers and her rear end plus her scaffolding type underwear was fully on show. The boys were howling with laughter and legged it out of the room so my older sis who`d also seen Mum`s posterior sidled up behind her and gave her frock a yank. Mum didn`t have a clue why and we never told her because she was very old school prudish and she`d have been truly mortified.

Many many years ago at work I was wearing a wrap around skirt with a fairly basic waist fastening, may even have sewed it myself, and had to leave an office which because of cash (remember that stuff) I had to lock the door after me. The skirt caught in the door, I walked off leaving said skirt behind in the door jam, left in my knickers trying desperately to unlock the blasted door!

Many many years ago at work I was wearing a wrap around skirt with a fairly basic waist fastening, may even have sewed it myself, and had to leave an office which because of cash (remember that stuff) I had to lock the door after me. The skirt caught in the door, I walked off leaving said skirt behind in the door jam, left in my knickers trying desperately to unlock the blasted door!
You’ve just reminded me about what happened on the bus when I was at school.
I was wearing a dress with buttons all down the front & as I got up someone was sitting on my dress & it came open & almost off.
No wonder I rarely wear dresses or tights.

Latest posts

Back