Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Frankie’s new look
Seen on air just with footwear outlet with Debbie 11pm

Attachments

• 4340B2FD-4F0D-4B0A-8513-1BF16797F9AA.jpeg
    4340B2FD-4F0D-4B0A-8513-1BF16797F9AA.jpeg
    82.3 KB · Views: 262
I don’t like her as a presenter either. She seems nervous,and lacks confidence. I’m on the edge of my seat expecting her to freeze any minute! Debbie had to step in quickly a couple of times when she showed signs of becoming lost for words.

Never saw her perhaps her first show and nervous? Different from adding a few words when asked as a model.
Marie F from Kipling had people not liking her when she started as the woman before was so.well.liked. Marie had also been a model not on.QVC

Frankie has presented shows before. She was on quite a lot doing the fashion shows last year. She hasn’t modelled for QVC for awhile now. She had a nervous faltering style at first but now she’s back doing her second stint, should have got over her nerves somewhat, and improved her presenting style. I find her difficult to watch, although she seems nice, and what she says about the items she’s showing is sensible and informative .

Never saw her perhaps her first show and nervous? Different from adding a few words when asked as a model.
Marie F from Kipling had people not liking her when she started as the woman before was so.well.liked. Marie had also been a model not on.QVC
No it’s not her first show, she’s been on a good few times. Just doesn’t fit well with presenting. She seems a lovely woman though.

She kept going on about ‘cankles’ what on earth are cankles? Then she said it meant thick ankles . Never heard that expression before.

You just wonder how much training they get, it is far from easy and must be nerve wracking to begin with.Some places of work & many of us have unfortunately known them, do not have a supportive environment.How is QVC?
I once worked somewhere that was crazy busy, everything had to be done yesterday, responses to tasks immediate yet everyone pulled together.If you were pushed to the limit others would step in to help.It was one if not the best placesI have worked in.Unfortunately you moved on because the pace could have burnt you out eventually.Another I was happy to see the traffic lights on red as I drove in, delayed the arrival!

Another new saying that I find a bit odd, apparently trouser legs puddles, I think it's only if they are too long.. :)

Puddles of curtains were a fashion a while ago, at least you didn’t have to walk in curtains.

VB is a big fan of puddle trousers and whilst I appreciate that a lot of her life is spent car to door and door to car the stupid bint must walk sometimes even if it’s only to go to the toilet.

I don't think any novice guest should be put on air with Debbie. She was undermining Frankie's presentation, in my view. Numerous times last night she interrupted Frankie before she had finished speaking. She tries to direct the shows she's on, and it illustrates all the things I find unpleasant about her presenting style.
Other novice presenters have fared worse with Debbie, particularly a youngish male Skechers guest a few years ago.

Puddles of curtains were a fashion a while ago, at least you didn’t have to walk in curtains.

VB is a big fan of puddle trousers and whilst I appreciate that a lot of her life is spent car to door and door to car the stupid bint must walk sometimes even if it’s only to go to the toilet.
And those puddle trousers would be in close contact with any puddles in the bathroom 🤢🤮

Cankles are an unflattering term used by those who never have had thick ankles IMO .
I hope those people who have never had thick ankles but criticise those who have will get them themselves. Then they'll understand that swollen ankles can be painful.

I don't think any novice guest should be put on air with Debbie. She was undermining Frankie's presentation, in my view. Numerous times last night she interrupted Frankie before she had finished speaking. She tries to direct the shows she's on, and it illustrates all the things I find unpleasant about her presenting style.
Other novice presenters have fared worse with Debbie, particularly a youngish male Skechers guest a few years ago.
Debbie filled in the blank for a BA when he didn't know how to describe his plastic (but looked like leather) product. "Leatherette," she piped up. A better word than "pleather" for sure.

Frankie is an occasional actress as well. Well, she might be more than “occasional” but I saw her in that sitcom Game Face starring Roisin Conaty a year or two ago.

Ah, just looked her up - didn’t know she used to be married to Nigel Planer.

Frankie is an occasional actress as well. Well, she might be more than “occasional” but I saw her in that sitcom Game Face starring Roisin Conaty a year or two ago.

Ah, just looked her up - didn’t know she used to be married to Nigel Planer.
Blimey! Wouldn’t put those two together! She doesn’t seem to have much self confidence considering she’s an actress

She has been on several times in the past.

VB?

Latest posts

Back