20% off Liz Earle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The only LE product that ever worked for me is Eyebright, I always keep a bottle in the fridge.

It’s really unusual for LE to include the Daily Routine set in their big discount offers, as it’s alre discounted and you get a free gift.... shame it’s not the superskin serum and concentrate they did recently, I would have bought two!
Could be they are in some trouble? ☹

I hope not 😵☹️
Boots Also have 20% off LE at the moment so maybe that’s why?
As Boots own LE, I'd still say that significant discounting of the brand, by the brand and their owners suggests to me that all is not well. Hopefully it's a stock issue: with stock ageing. If it was more serious, ie: cashflow we won't hear about it just yet.

As Boots own LE, I'd still say that significant discounting of the brand, by the brand and their owners suggests to me that all is not well. Hopefully it's a stock issue: with stock ageing. If it was more serious, ie: cashflow we won't hear about it just yet.
Yeah you might have a point there......
Boots have been discounting the brand fairly regularly. And good discounts, 30% leading up to Christmas, then again over Christmas. And the LE website had several 30% discount sales over the last few months. I did take full advantage..... but its still a lot of discounting, as you say.
I hope they are alright..... i have found very acceptable, and cheaper, alternatives to C&P and IBST, but I can’t live without superskin

I got some superskin balm in a tube and it smells nothing like when I used go get it in the small pot.
I don't know if it is old and gone iff or they have altered the formulation.
Has anybody else noticed this??

I got some superskin balm in a tube and it smells nothing like when I used go get it in the small pot.
Do you meant the superskin moisturiser?

If you mean the lip type balm in a pot - used to retail at around £16.00 for maybe 30mls (all this from memory as it's now discontinued) it will deffo have gone off/rancid due to the plant oils. This product could not be kept for ages.
Poss uses: Cuticles/nails, old leather restorer- eg walking boots/bashed handbags/old tack.

Do you meant the superskin moisturiser?
Ignore that, I just looked on the LE website. Didn’t realise they did a balm.... so sorry can’t help. Why don’t you try messaging them?

If you mean the lip type balm in a pot - used to retail at around £16.00 for maybe 30mls (all this from memory as it's now discontinued) it will deffo have gone off/rancid due to the plant oils. This product could not be kept for ages.
Poss uses: Cuticles/nails, old leather restorer- eg walking boots/bashed handbags/old tack.
Thanks Sis,will use on my leather boots.

Latest posts

Back