Molton Brown TSV 06/03/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hope that it includes Flora Luminare, I absolutely love this fragrance. I received a sample of the edp in the summer and I bought the recent trio of body wash from qvc that included this fragrance along with suede orris and pimento. I’ve only just got rid of my stash for Christmas presents but it looks as though it’s going to start building up again

I hope that it includes Flora Luminare, I absolutely love this fragrance. I received a sample of the edp in the summer and I bought the recent trio of body wash from qvc that included this fragrance along with suede orris and pimento. I’ve only just got rid of my stash for Christmas presents but it looks as though it’s going to start building up again

because it was in that set im not sure if it will be in it

Molton Brown 6 Piece Boxed Collection TSV 06/03/21

Fresh

300ml Blissful Templetree Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Infusing Eucalyptus Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Costal Cypress & Sea Fennel Hand Wash
100ml Vetiver & Grapefruit Bath & Shower Gel
100ml Geranium Nefertum Bath & Shower Gel
100ml Bushukan Bath & Shower Gel

Floral

300ml Relaxing Ylang Ylang Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Jasmine & Sunrose Bath & Shower Gel
300ml Heavenly Gingerlily Hand Wash
100ml Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel
100ml Fiery Pink Pepper Pod Bath & Shower Gel
100ml Orange & Bergamot Bath & Shower Gel

RRP is £94 each (300ml shower gel is £22, Hand Wash £20 & all 100ml ones are £10)

Attachments

• MB TSV 1.jpg
    MB TSV 1.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 362
  • MB TSV 2.jpg
    MB TSV 2.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 364
  • MB TSV 3.jpg
    MB TSV 3.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 350
I have been known to give things away ;) Knowing you though Super, you will probably be buying a set anyway.

CC

ha nah its rare i buy a MB TSV as it usually contains what ive already got plus i did get a big bundle for about £65 last year which inc 2 x 500ml ylang ylang (£15.50 each so i bought 2) but only one i aint got is templetree & milk musk & the newist one lily & magnolia blossom

Oh, and if anyone is a fan of Coastal Cypress, this might be worth a try. I used it for the first time yesterday and it smells so similar to MB I'm surprised they haven't sued them for copying to be honest.

And for those who like Recharge Black Pepper (not in the TSV, just saying), this M&S Fragrance Society one is very, very similar (if not identical). Even the colour in the bottle is indistinguishable.

Well I caved and bought today’s OTO but I will be going for this as I am just at the end of my Eucalyptus shower gel and it is wonderful for a winter fragrance imho. I also love Templetree, and so it’s the Fresh option for me as I really dislike the three large sizes in the Floral set. Thankfully this is next month!

No word of a lie, I have hoarded in the TV Unit. Still has stuff in there - nail polish, M.dabbs, loads of candles. I argue that candles belong there when out of use (most of the time)

Also nail polish at the back of the **** cupboard
**** cupboard? I've seen things like that on that hoarders program :LOL: :LOL: :poop::poop:

CC

Latest posts

Back