Molton Brown TSV 06/03/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love both sets 😂
wondering what the price will be.....
Three full sizes plus the smaller bottles.... 🤔

well £94 worth so im thinking £42-£47 + post as its usually about half price

its not that different to the christmas bonus tsv where you got 2 full size shower gels & a full size hand wash & a 100ml of shampoo & 100ml conditioner

I've decided that if it comes in under £50.00 including postage, I'm definitely getting it. If it's even only a pound over, I'll have to have a serious ponder because I do have a lot of stock to work through already.
Even if I do buy it, it'll be at least November before I even think of making a start on it.

I've decided that if it comes in under £50.00 including postage, I'm definitely getting it. If it's even only a pound over, I'll have to have a serious ponder because I do have a lot of stock to work through already.
Even if I do buy it, it'll be at least November before I even think of making a start on it.
Looks like we are on exactly the same page. A bit of mutual support may be needed here!

I have to say, if you're talking about November 2021, you're doing better than me but that's not to encourage you to buy!

well £94 worth so im thinking £42-£47 + post as its usually about half price

its not that different to the christmas bonus tsv where you got 2 full size shower gels & a full size hand wash & a 100ml of shampoo & 100ml conditioner
Yeah that’s the sort of figure I had in my head.....
Glad it’s small sizes of shower gels and not shampoo

except for the odd add on shampoo and conditioner put me off
That’s why I didn’t get it.
Love my LE shampoo and conditioner

Molton Brown 6 Piece Luxury Collection
Item Number: 243004
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £46.96
P&P £3.95
4 Easy Pays of £11.74

Discover the six-piece Luxury Collection from Molton Brown, featuring a library of beautifully aromatic Bath & Shower Gels and Fine Liquid Hand Wash in your choice of scent. Complete with a gift box for a luxe feel, this collection is ready to give away to the Molton Brown lover in your life that's if you can bear to part with it at all!

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in either option in this collection individually, directly from Molton Brown you’d pay £94. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £46.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £43.09.

Fresh or floral? Take your pick from our two enticing options. Fresh features clean, delicate scents such as Blissful Templetree, Infusing Eucalyptus and Bushukan, while Floral boats rich, heady aromas including Fiery Pink Pepper, Relaxing Ylang-Ylang and Jasmine & Sun Rose.

A little something, just for you - your Molton Brown formulas will be housed inside a gift box that is currently only available at QVC. So, whether you're sharing the love with a special someone or treating yourself, you'll certainly get the VIP experience when it comes to the big unboxing .

Great for gifting - everyone needs a little TLC every now and then, and nothing says "take some you time" like a box of Molton Brown. From birthdays and special occasions to those "thinking of you" moments, this collection will make a thoughtful gift for the ones you love.

Make your choice:
Floral option contains:

• 1 x Relaxing Ylang-Ylang Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - with notes of tangerine, cardamom, ginger, ylang-ylang, jasmine, vanilla, cedarwood and musk
  • 1 x Jasmine & Sun Rose Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - with notes of raspberry, bergamot, peach, jasmine, Osmanthus, rose, labdanum, patchouli and musk
  • 1 x Heavenly Gingerlily Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml) - with notes of cardamom, ginger, clove, tuberose, lily, tagetes, cedarwood, sandalwood and musk
  • 1 x Fiery Pink Pepper Bath & Shower Gel (100ml) - with notes of pink pepper, tangerine, elemi, nutmeg, ginger, jasmine, patchouli, cedarwood and oakmoss
  • 1 x Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel (100ml) - with notes of grapefruit, yuzu, lemongrass, rhubarb leaf, rose, spearmint, vanilla, musk and spun sugar
  • 1 x Orange & Bergamot Bath & Shower Gel (50ml) - with notes of orange, bergamot, mandarin, neroli, cardamom, galbanum, musk, ylang-ylang and cedarwood
  • 1 x gift box - ready to gift to a loved one, or yourself!
Or
Fresh option contains:

• 1 x Blissful Templetree Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - with notes of orange, fruity rose, gardenia, jasmine, lilac, honey, patchouli, sandalwood and vanilla
  • 1 x Infusing Eucalyptus Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - with notes of eucalyptus, lavandin, rosemary, wild mint, clove, thyme, cedarwood, patchouli and musk
  • 1 x Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml) - with notes of fig leaves, cardamom, bergamot, marine notes, jasmine, violet leaf, cypress, cedarwood and musks
  • 1 x Geranium Nefertum Bath & Shower Gel (100ml) - with notes of fig leaf accord, bergamot, geranium, jasmine, labdanum, oakmoss accord and sandalwood
  • 1 x Bushukan Bath & Shower Gel (100ml) - with notes of bushukan, bergamot, thyme, cedarwood, black pepper, vetiver, tolu and patchouli
  • 1 x Vetiver & Grapefruit Bath & Shower Gel (50ml) - with notes of grapefruit, cardamom, white pepper, rose, neroli, lychee, vetiver, cedarwood and amber
  • 1 x gift box - ready to gift to a loved one, or yourself!

You out then at £50.91 inc P&P? I definitely am, aided in my resolve by the fact that the last bottle is only 50ml. It works out over all at £13.28 per 300ml and I bought several 300ml bottles at under £12 in January, also in the stockpile. It’s only a few quid more but it would take a massive bargain for me to buy more at the moment.

Yes I think I am far closer to November 2022, 😯.
I not even going to bother asking what you’re doing.

Latest posts

Back