Liz Earle TSV 28/02/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Liz Earle collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £106, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £47.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £58.04.

ml for ml

200ml Cleanse & Polish RRP £28.50 cost £13.96
100ml Rose & Lavender Cleanse & Polish RRP £17 cost £8.33
200ml Rose & Lavender Instant Boost Skin Tonic RRP £16.50 cost £8.08
75ml Hydrating Cream Mask RRP £20 cost £9.79
50ml Skin Repair Cream Tube RRP £24 cost £11.75
Eye Mask

RRP £106 cost £51.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thank you SCW for RRP prices.

I see they’ve put that new reformulated rich cream, which has been hugely unpopular and received terrible reviews, into a green tube just like the old ones for the purposes of this TSV. Call me cynical!
That reformulated skin repair cream is awful. It is a completely different product to the original. I had some and certainly couldn’t use it on my face. In the end I used it as a foot cream just to use it up. How much Instant Boost Skin Tonic can anyone need?

That reformulated skin repair cream is awful. It is a completely different product to the original. I had some and certainly couldn’t use it on my face. In the end I used it as a foot cream just to use it up. How much Instant Boost Skin Tonic can anyone need?
Yes I saw the recent reviews of the skin repair and I vowed to never buy it again although I still love superskin, I hope they don't mess with that too, a member of my family bought the perfume set offer last week and said the scent had no smell to it at all so she's sending it back, shame the brand has gone downhill so much

Has anyone tried Superdrug's Hot Cloth Cleanser? They have a vitamin E one and Radiant one. The reviews online are great and the costs are £3.50 - £5, depending on which one. Am beginning to think LE is just getting a bit expensive.
I have tried the radiant one in the green box which is currently priced at £3.49, I really like it and am sure quite a few of our "buddies " on this forum have used it and like it too, got to be worth a go at that price,

I tried the Liz Earle C&P once years ago and that was enough for me, for some reason it left like a film on my face so I’d have to wash it again and again and it still felt dirty, it also felt like it clogged my pores too. So when Aldi brought theirs out it was cheap enough to throw away if I didn’t like but, as I thought it would be, it’s brilliant, like all Aldi beauty.

Has anyone tried Superdrug's Hot Cloth Cleanser? They have a vitamin E one and Radiant one. The reviews online are great and the costs are £3.50 - £5, depending on which one. Am beginning to think LE is just getting a bit expensive.
I use the vitamin E one a lot. I would never pay £28 for C&P, I only get it in a TSV.
The vitamin E hot cloth cleanser is really good, and it’s always on offer, buy one get one half price. So you can get two for under £10. Total bargain and really nice.
I like the body cream from the same range

The Superdrug hot cloth cleanser is nice. specially for the price. Even though I prefer a balm cleanser now its not bad.

I used the new skin repair which stung like mad.
Why on earth have they changed the formula ?
The original was decent.

Price change in Superdrug. Radiant Hot Cloth Cleanser £6.99, buy one get one free, so I got 2 for my £6.99 and it does smell really nice. Koala, I liked the old Skin Repair in dry/sensitive, but not keen at all on the new one. So I now will not be buying the TSV.

Have all the versions of the Skin Repair been reformulated or just the rich one?
wondering if it would be worth getting one of the others even though my skin is dry.

Latest posts

Back