Molton Brown TSV 06/03/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I’ve caved in and bought it, my first MB purchase since they came back to QVC! I love eucalyptus and remember enjoying blissful templetree in the past bonus there was nothing I disliked in the fresh option.

Craig has kindly posted a video on his blog , unwrapping BOTH options, to help you make your choice!

What a kind hearted soul Craig is, taking time out of his busy life to make a video showing us what a few bottles of shower gel looks like.

I have no idea how I've managed to survive for 64 years without the help and guidance from QVC presenters who so kindly try everything on our behalf.

THANK YOU QVC PRESENTERS!!! (The bin lids will be holding a clap of gratitude for the QVC presenters, probably on April 1st)

Sorry, I have just posted about Craig’s good fortune under Freebies. He is becoming so difficult to like. Permanent silly grin with his arms outstretched to catch any freebie coming his way. I hope he is still enjoying his £324 Theragun freebie from last week.

I don't mind presenters getting staff discount but why should they get things free when we have to pay. I'm still very peeved about that £5 voucher they sent me that is invalid on everything, even bog standard, pay now 3-5 day delivery. It's probably run out now as well.

CC

Final decision, I'm definitely, definitely not getting it. I keep thinking would I go into a shop and spend over £50.00 on a few bottles of shower gel? And the answer is no, I wouldn't.
That's not to say I'm not jealous of everyone who is getting it though, because I really, really am. I hope you all enjoy every last bit of it.
Now, I just need to avoid Q all day Saturday and I should be fine 😂

Sadly for my bank balance, my answer to your question is a resounding YES! Oh well, at the moment I can’t exactly spend on anything else! I mean when detached from my iPad of course. I can’t wait for a stroll round JLP!

Final decision, I'm definitely, definitely not getting it. I keep thinking would I go into a shop and spend over £50.00 on a few bottles of shower gel? And the answer is no, I wouldn't.
That's not to say I'm not jealous of everyone who is getting it though, because I really, really am. I hope you all enjoy every last bit of it.
Huge admiration sent your way, MrM! I echo every point you make there except about avoiding the shows on Saturday because I’m really quite set in my decision not to buy. Actually, I probably still won’t watch because I don’t need to know about the TSV or smells and Jemma has just started to get on my nerves a bit. (I knew it was only a matter of time, as with most of them on Q.)

And yes, I’m jealous of others who can look forward to receiving it, too. I could always find a huge box, put all my stashed bottles of MB in and leave it on my doorstep, then pretend to open the door to “receive“ it! Not sure I could lift that box, though. It would certainly be likely to stop me buying any more MB for a few years! OK, months, as I’m bound to look next time there’s a sale.

I’m so sorry. I realise I don’t ‘arf go on!!

Just before the first lockdown last year, I went into the Molton Brown shop in town, sadly now closed for good.
I was given a sample of the Geranium Nefertium shower gel with my purchase.
Used it in the bath, the smell reminded me of roads that had just been tarred, and liquorice......yuk.
It went in the bin.
Of course we all like different scents, I can't stand the Eucalyptus one either 😲

That is very Sensible, and very true.
I know I would never spend that much in store, and as I only use MB as a once a week treat, I don’t need it.
I am very well stocked up with LE body wash so although I think it’s a much better set than the Christmas one, I’m saying no.

Just before the first lockdown last year, I went into the Molton Brown shop in town, sadly now closed for good.
I was given a sample of the Geranium Nefertium shower gel with my purchase.
Used it in the bath, the smell reminded me of roads that had just been tarred, and liquorice......yuk.
It went in the bin.
Of course we all like different scents, I can't stand the Eucalyptus one either 😲
:LOL: Oh, I love Geranium Nefertum! But then I also like the smell of liquorice and tar!

Latest posts

Back