Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does the antics really sell anything.

Watch IW for a hour and QVC for a hour, both are there to do the same thing. But QVC don’t do antics,
Think they have a different customer base, although some folks will shop at both, think IW have the thickest most gullible viewers a TV shopping channel could attract. Like robbing sweets from a kid.

Peter on the shadazzle - "there are no chemicals"

You need to go back to school mate, maybe learn about the properties of clay, or better still just learn that all matter is made up of chemicals, including us.

Simon Lies showing the cleaning sink demo, cleans sink first with 3 normal spray cleaners probably flash etc and and then with shadazzle, and showing how the microfibre cloth is dirty after cleaning the suppossedly clean sink with shedazzle. :rolleyes:

Well Simon, the cloth will be dirty, especially when you clean a stainless steel sink with a mild abrasive, which shadazzle is, ie you're removing the chromium oxide layer that forms on stainless steel and adds protection, hope that explains why there is the grey dirty matter on the cloth after cleaning with shedazzle when there was none with the liquid cleaners. ;)

When doing the menu, Peter said I got my toe stuck in the bathtub this morning, put on a pervy face, and went Vostok next.

Why would he come out with that, if it had cut his toe, and blood come pissing out then maybe
He's disgusting when doing his innuendo laden 'comedy' stuff. He's your typical 'I think I'm really funny' perv, trying to find any opportunity to pull those stupid gurning faces etc etc. We keep on saying it, if you assume Peter S, Mike M and Paul B get good sales numbers when they present, I'm not sure (actually I am ;)) what that says about the average IW viewer that buys stuff when they're presenting.

Peter on the shadazzle - "there are no chemicals"

You need to go back to school mate, maybe learn about the properties of clay, or better still just learn that all matter is made up of chemicals, including us.

Simon Lies showing the cleaning sink demo, cleans sink first with 3 normal spray cleaners probably flash etc and and then with shadazzle, and showing how the microfibre cloth is dirty after cleaning the suppossedly clean sink with shedazzle. :rolleyes:

Well Simon, the cloth will be dirty, especially when you clean a stainless steel sink with a mild abrasive, which shadazzle is, ie you're removing the chromium oxide layer that forms on stainless steel and adds protection, hope that explains why there is the grey dirty matter on the cloth after cleaning with shedazzle when there was none with the liquid cleaners. ;)
I want to see them clean stuff that has genuine baked on/ground in dirt, not selly telly dirt that's applied and taken off immediately. Same with the carpet cleaners. Don't show us the machine cleaning a bit of carpet that has tons of residual cleaner fluid still in it (lifting eggs etc straight away tells us know about its ability as a cleaner) show us it cleaning a piece of carpet that has genuine ground in dirt on it.

Sally doing the Jane Plan earlier. It’s not a diet ok? It’s a plan. Right. Sally eats Jane Plan and she always gets the best deal by buying two.

Then we have the ‘situation’ again, where everyone has got bigger because of it. Sally says ‘I know I have, I’m fat!’

But she eats Jane Plan? How has she got fat? I’m confused

Well if there's any doubt about the "lad culture" behind the scenes at Ideal World, it's just been confirmed to me at least, in their latest email headed "Celebrate International Women's Day with Kitchen Aid".
You can hear it now, "Get back in there Goddess and make me a fackin' sandwich!"

I want to see them clean stuff that has genuine baked on/ground in dirt, not selly telly dirt that's applied and taken off immediately. Same with the carpet cleaners. Don't show us the machine cleaning a bit of carpet that has tons of residual cleaner fluid still in it (lifting eggs etc straight away tells us know about its ability as a cleaner) show us it cleaning a piece of carpet that has genuine ground in dirt on it.

Yeah, there is a big difference with cleaning a carpet that has ground in dirt against a carpet with new spills or a layer of telly dirt spread over the top, when does a carpet ever have an even distribution of dirt like telly carpets have and clean as easily and uniformly as telly carpets (once forward and back and hey presto clean as new), that's real special dirt.
Also with the vacuums, they always use stuff that is actually easy for a vacuum to lift, and if it's not doing so great, next best thing is zoom the camera out from the close up so viewers don't see what's being left.;)

With the cleaning of others item with blue magic, shadazzle etc, as you say, there is a big difference in bake on food metal/glassware that's been done in a few minutes in the studio and that which has baked on for hours in an oven.

Sally doing the Jane Plan earlier. It’s not a diet ok? It’s a plan. Right. Sally eats Jane Plan and she always gets the best deal by buying two.

Then we have the ‘situation’ again, where everyone has got bigger because of it. Sally says ‘I know I have, I’m fat!’

But she eats Jane Plan? How has she got fat? I’m confused

It's very confusing, how someone who is so committed to health and fitness and looking after themselves, and lecturing the rest of us as well while she's flogging ever healthy aid/pills/food etc, can be failing so miserably.

The only conclusion i can come too, is she's a lying hypocrite. Spouting day in day out about the benefits to us of all the healthy products Ideal World sells and how she buys and uses them all, so we should too, yet she's managed to get fat.
How in the hell can you get fat leading the healthy life style that Sally tells us she leads and wants us to follow by buying the products on IW?

Well if there's any doubt about the "lad culture" behind the scenes at Ideal World, it's just been confirmed to me at least, in their latest email headed "Celebrate International Women's Day with Kitchen Aid".
You can hear it now, "Get back in there Goddess and make me a fackin' sandwich!"

Somebody should forward the email to the press. :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back