Aldi reading glasses Sunday 7 March

• Thread starter Deleted member 21102
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Were they made by Camrose & Kross? I have a pair that I bought from the Q, they have tortoiseshell frames & at the hinge end of the arms there's an inset piece of gold metal. If these are the ones you can have them.
Yes they were I still have the branded case.

They didn't have much in the shop today, I didn't see Moisture Boost face and eye or "Jo Malone" in my store, unless it was all sold out yesterday (Sunday). I got two pairs of spectacles in the metal frame, that's all they had in my focal power, and they were slightly differently shaped, I prefer my old ones I think. Also picked up some aran yarn.
I wasn't too far off, just read a review on Aldi website, that "Jo Malone" sold out in under 5 minutes after the store opened and people were fighting over it. The reviewer and lots of other customers turned up before the opening hours.

I'm sorry to hear this Sooze, mine also broke and I managed to source a pair on ebay a few years ago. Surely there should be another pair somewhere on the internet. I hope they bring back JK collection on QVC one day.
Marina, what do I search under to avail the once at qvc Jackie O sunnies? When I started watching q, Jackie had gone

I wasn't too far off, just read a review on Aldi website, that "Jo Malone" sold out in under 5 minutes after the store opened and people were fighting over it. The reviewer and lots of other customers turned up before the opening hours.
Fighting?????? Dear me. WTF? Was this in Croydon?

Fighting?????? Dear me. WTF? Was this in Croydon?

The store wasn't mentioned, and yes, people were fighting according to this.

Sold out in 5 min! Best perfume ever​

I went to Aldi before opening hours and I was in shock that so many people came in the morning and basically they were fighting inside the store to buy this perfume. I got the last bottle and I’m sure that next time I will buy 3 bottles.
Very pleasant and light smell.
It’s better than luxury perfumes worth £100 and more.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Just wanted to let you know about Lidl Crivit Sports Glasses. They may not be most fashionable ones, but the lenses are excellent, perhaps my best ones up to date and on a par with Jackie Kennedy. I don't have a photo to hand as this was last week's offer and Aldi has removed it now from their site, but they are still in store, just, at £4.99.
I see that they are already made their way on eBay.

Latest posts

Back