The Sun

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Evie

Registered Shopper
Debbie Flint hinted a few days ago that she and her family of Vaccine Volunteers will be featuring in an article in the Sun newspaper on Saturday. I took a look today wnd indeed the Flint family does feature in the article. There are photos and a few lines about a number of other volunteers. However, The Flint family dominate the article with far more text than the others. Yes, there are more of them but still...... I stress again how much I thank and respect all those who are giving their time to serve us all but why does Debbie Flint seem to never miss an opportunity to self publicise? No doubt many will disagree with me, as is their right, but I can’t help feeling that pushy Ms Flint would have ensured she supplied the paper with the maximum of text to dominate the article. That’s my impression because that’s how she operates. Publicity seeking attention seeker.
I thank all volunteers who quietly and selflessly give up their time for the benefit of us all. Debbie Flint does not shut up about it. She is obsessed with filming and sharing on Social Media everything she does from going for a walk to having a cup of tea.

Debbie Flint hinted a few days ago that she and her family of Vaccine Volunteers will be featuring in an article in the Sun newspaper on Saturday. I took a look today wnd indeed the Flint family does feature in the article. There are photos and a few lines about a number of other volunteers. However, The Flint family dominate the article with far more text than the others. Yes, there are more of them but still...... I stress again how much I thank and respect all those who are giving their time to serve us all but why does Debbie Flint seem to never miss an opportunity to self publicise? No doubt many will disagree with me, as is their right, but I can’t help feeling that pushy Ms Flint would have ensured she supplied the paper with the maximum of text to dominate the article. That’s my impression because that’s how she operates. Publicity seeking attention seeker.
I thank all volunteers who quietly and selflessly give up their time for the benefit of us all. Debbie Flint does not shut up about it. She is obsessed with filming and sharing on Social Media everything she does from going for a walk to having a cup of tea.
What makes a person like that? It must be difficult to have a successful relationship with someone who always wants to be in the limelight.

What makes a person like that? It must be difficult to have a successful relationship with someone who always wants to be in the limelight.
Never ending and persistent need for attention for every thing she does. Cup of tea, photo of her dinner.... When it comes to important things like volunteering it provides an abundance of material for her. I know she has a fair number of fans but her behaviour leaves me very uneasy and I really find it hard to watch more than a minute or two of her. I’m my opinion she is a self obsessed, publicity seeking self promoter.

Last edited:
I think Debbie Flint has issues she does not understand being subtle
I know what you mean but she does appear to be an authority on so many things she needs to maybe spend some time reflecting on things people are saying on Social Media about her and not only the you are so beautiful comments. She invites comments like mine because she shares with people who share views like mine. I don’t know anyone like her and if someone like that crossed my path it would be a very brief encounter.

It’s seems to me that Flinty and family have been featured more heavily than others and given a place in the advert because of her tv connections. Maybe they think that if people have vaguely heard of someone, then it’s more interesting. Absolutely not- This would’ve have been an ideal opportunity to feature every day heroes, your next door neighbour, if you like, your friends and family.. but no!! I’m sure many other people volunteered as a family and would’ve been thrilled to get a proper mention in a national paper!!! Shame!

On 16th March she posted more photos on twitter from the vaccination centre, Two are of a cake that her mum and her mum’s partner sent in and one is accompanied by a card showing it’s from them - Lesley Flint and David Sowdon, Banstead.

Shameless 10/10
Good judgement ZERO

I just cannot take to Debbie Flint at all. Never liked her from the first day I saw her. That false face she pulls when trying to imply what a bargain everything is, telling viewers that they are heading into a break, and that cutomers best check out their items in the shopping basket. The false voice, the false shock of surprise, etc, when she insists that something is such a bargain. The horrible laugh. She is shameless and I will not buy anything from any of her shows, even if I want it. She also quite a lot of the time looks a mess.

I particulary dislike her self-promotion, she really does not know when to stop. It is not in her dictionary.

On 16th March she posted more photos on twitter from the vaccination centre, Two are of a cake that her mum and her mum’s partner sent in and one is accompanied by a card showing it’s from them - Lesley Flint and David Sowdon, Banstead.

Shameless 10/10
Good judgement ZERO
I would be surprised if communal food was allowed. At my work all that has stopped even sweeties have to be wrapped, left out individually on a counter top for 2 days before anyone is allowed to lift one. In the old days it was just put in bowls to help yourself.

I just cannot take to Debbie Flint at all. Never liked her from the first day I saw her. That false face she pulls when trying to imply what a bargain everything is, telling viewers that they are heading into a break, and that cutomers best check out their items in the shopping basket. The false voice, the false shock of surprise, etc, when she insists that something is such a bargain. The horrible laugh. She is shameless and I will not buy anything from any of her shows, even if I want it. She also quite a lot of the time looks a mess.

I particulary dislike her self-promotion, she really does not know when to stop. It is not in her dictionary.
Anna, I couldn’t put it better myself!!

Shameless 10/10
Good judgement ZERO
Shameless is correct word!!

A lot of people have been volunteering in vaccine centres and don’t feel the need to tell the whole world and it’s wife, but being Debbie Flint she needs to tell the world so we will all thing she fabulous and a wonderful person. Some celebs do charity but don’t feel the need to broadcast it. She’s hardly a celeb and most people wouldn’t know who she is even if she’s in the Sun. The woman is such a fake. She’ll probably will mention it on air thousands of times when she gets the chance. 😡

Isn’t it the millenniums who are supposed to be obsessed with the whole social media schtick? I was gobsmacked that Eamon Holmes is giving a blow by blow account of his pain and hospital tests. WHY? It’s really weird. Even if rubber neck types are drooling over his progress I just can’t see that it’s something to be shared. They just need to grow up. I wonder what their kids make of it all. Behave now dad, and put your phone away until you’re better!

A lot of people have been volunteering in vaccine centres and don’t feel the need to tell the whole world and it’s wife, but being Debbie Flint she needs to tell the world so we will all thing she fabulous and a wonderful person. Some celebs do charity but don’t feel the need to broadcast it. She’s hardly a celeb and most people wouldn’t know who she is even if she’s in the Sun. The woman is such a fake. She’ll probably will mention it on air thousands of times when she gets the chance. 😡
Unless she stops once she gets her second jab. There I’ve said it now so she will have to keep going for months and months just to prove me wrong.

In my opinion, people who crave the limelight and are attention seeking are actually lacking something in their lives.
I know you’re right and unfortunately for them that persistent behaviour compounds their problem.

I wonder what happened to Mr Flint?
I heard her once say he is with his third wife in Spain.

Debbie Flint doesn’t know the meaning of the word “charitable” remember this is the woman who entered the Breast Cancer Care competition for tea with Joan Collins, knowing full well she wasn’t allowed to enter, nor her friend, so what happens, she wins. QVC do nothing till a storm brews and only then they do something. The competition was cancelled and Breast Cancer Care lost the money which ran in to thousands. What kind of person does that? A woman called Debbie Flint who is selfish, despicable and shameless.

Latest posts

Back