Not presenting

• Thread starter Deleted member 21102
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am after a rattan sofa with cushions. They are either sold out or the prices are horrendous compared to previous times I've looked at them. I did read somewhere it is due to Brexit and the price shipping containers have gone up.

Have you seen this set from The Range Lp, not a bad price and funny enough I was looking at it before. I don’t think it’s real rattan but still looks lovely. ❤️ https://www.therange.co.uk/outdoor-...qji7wIVzO3tCh0UNgJtEAQYAiABEgLqEPD_BwE#799007

Have you seen this set from The Range Lp, not a bad price and funny enough I was looking at it before. I don’t think it’s real rattan but still looks lovely. ❤️ https://www.therange.co.uk/outdoor-...qji7wIVzO3tCh0UNgJtEAQYAiABEgLqEPD_BwE#799007
That looks lovely and comfy. I have a cast iron bistro style set that I bought many many moons ago. it will never leave my garden as its 1: too heavy and 2: its indestructible. I have a love hate relationship with it.

Thanks Brissles for reminding me of Scott’s of Stow, that has put me on to finding a small seating set,most seem to be ‘out of stock ‘ this year, or is it too early yet?
I have placed my order, not in stock yet but should only be a couple of weeks (hope!) probably trying to get through the Suez Canal as it will probably be coming from COVID central.I heard from somewhere and someone else confirmed that there is a shortage of garden furniture this year? don’t know the reason, anyone else heard this?There is not much available.

I have placed my order, not in stock yet but should only be a couple of weeks (hope!) probably trying to get through the Suez Canal as it will probably be coming from COVID central.I heard from somewhere and someone else confirmed that there is a shortage of garden furniture this year? don’t know the reason, anyone else heard this?There is not much available.
I've heard that; maybe people know that a holiday in Europe probably won't happen & that many places in the UK will be very crowded so they're planning more time in the garden.

There was a huge shortage of garden anything last year and I couldn't get a garden chair anywhere. I ordered the Q one this time round so I'm hoping it doesn't go walkies on the way here. I checked everywhere and although loungers are advertised no one has any stock. Aldi were doing the hanging egg chair for £149 and it was sold out in seconds. It didn't fold up like the Q one though and that would be a big deal for me as it would need to be put somewhere in the winter.

CC

CC keep checking the website for the egg chair as it normally goes in and out of stock without notice.

I can vouch for the folding bit - it’s still a big item to accommodate but it works. The cushions on all of these things are a bugger to store.
I got this for my outdoor corner sofa cushions, really pleased with it, doesn’t leak in either after being out all winter.

I've felt like crap the last few weeks and my tolerance for stupidity/rudeness is at an all-time low. I taped the Alpha-H show last night so put the telly on this morning in time to hear Chloe say she wished she could work from home (off you go, you WON'T be missed!) and then stating she couldn't model any of the Skechers as she hadn't had a pedicure for over a year.

She comes across to me as a bit of a grubby mare but basic footcare is beyond her?

Then I start watching the show I taped. The lovely Tom, explaining in detail how to use the products being shouted over by Ms Rude, AY. I deleted it without watching any further.

If you can afford it then I would advise buying garden 'stuff' now, particularly if its old stock bought in before the end of 2020. I learnt my lesson earlier this year as I buy my crafting bits directly from China. At the online till there was an extra charge for tax (added to all goods bought outside the UK since 31 December 2020), and I shall think twice now before buying anything from abroad. Hence most new stock in the shops now will cost significantly more due to the import taxes.

Latest posts

Back