The Sun

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Debbie Flint doesn’t know the meaning of the word “charitable” remember this is the woman who entered the Breast Cancer Care competition for tea with Joan Collins, knowing full well she wasn’t allowed to enter, nor her friend, so what happens, she wins. QVC do nothing till a storm brews and only then they do something. The competition was cancelled and Breast Cancer Care lost the money which ran in to thousands. What kind of person does that? A woman called Debbie Flint who is selfish, despicable and shameless.
Eh?...and she wasn't sacked?!!!!

Debbie Flint doesn’t know the meaning of the word “charitable” remember this is the woman who entered the Breast Cancer Care competition for tea with Joan Collins, knowing full well she wasn’t allowed to enter, nor her friend, so what happens, she wins. QVC do nothing till a storm brews and only then they do something. The competition was cancelled and Breast Cancer Care lost the money which ran in to thousands. What kind of person does that? A woman called Debbie Flint who is selfish, despicable and shameless.

Don't mention the word...Crowngate!

I can only imagine she 'has something' on someone, otherwise why would she keep her job with all the issues mentioned above ? Other people would be out on their ear, especially the Breast Cancer Care misdemeanour which should have been investigated under Gross Misconduct.

I just do not understand what it is with everyone who is so obsessed with publicity.
I don't think it takes very much before some people become obsessed with certain things & publicity is one of them. I imagine that Fibby Flint is beyond arrogant, impervious to criticism & lacking in empathy. I've always called her bumptious & publicity is as necessary as oxygen for her. Of course I may be totally wrong 😉

I don't think it takes very much before some people become obsessed with certain things & publicity is one of them. I imagine that Fibby Flint is beyond arrogant, impervious to criticism & lacking in empathy. I've always called her bumptious & publicity is as necessary as oxygen for her. Of course I may be totally wrong 😉
That just about sums it up!

I know Fibby was on “Stars In Their Eyes” or something about 75 years ago, but appearing for two seconds in an advert during Ant and Dec on ITV is the nearest she’ll ever get to mainstream TV and can keep pushing and pushing for a blue verification tick on Twitter that will never come.

I know Fibby was on “Stars In Their Eyes” or something about 75 years ago, but appearing for two seconds in an advert during Ant and Dec on ITV is the nearest she’ll ever get to mainstream TV and can keep pushing and pushing for a blue verification tick on Twitter that will never come.
I didn't know that, who was she pretending to be? Madonna - 'Like A Virgin' or 'Material Girl'? Abba (all four) - 'Money, Money, Money'? Beatles (again, all four) - 'Paperback Writer'? Or possibly Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy'?

Many years ago she hosted a new game/quiz type show. It never caught on, and didn’t make a full series. (Actually she wasn’t too bad in it) I remember watching it, I think it was shown in the afternoon. She was also was in an episode of The Generation Game with her father.

Well, she was in the advert. 😳

I usually fast forward through the adverts but having read the earlier post about it, out of curiosity, I waited to see the Sun one. There she was ...... face in the foreground of her photo. 🙄

Many years ago she hosted a new game/quiz type show. It never caught on, and didn’t make a full series. (Actually she wasn’t too bad in it) I remember watching it, I think it was shown in the afternoon. She was also was in an episode of The Generation Game with her father.
At 0.53.
I think I vaguely remember this.

Latest posts

Back