Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They're pushing the Buran tonighto_O There was only 2 left earlier, probably no-one buying it:rolleyes: and PS is more subdued than usual:ROFLMAO: Still spouting cr@p though
This is the thing. They were selling one of the Vostok watches earlier with the union jack and 2020-2021 detailing. I'm sure they said it was limited to something like 120 pieces? So here we are coming up for 2 weeks since their birthday promotions and they still have some of these left? If they only had 120 to start with they've hardly been flying out the door ... but I thought everything flies out the IW door 24/7? According to the presenters anyway. Me confused.

Strange, they were selling a mattress earlier today that was on sale just a few days ago. But when it was on sale a few days ago the presenter advised viewers to make sure they got theirs there and then as they weren't sure when they'd be getting more in.

3-4 days was the answer. Me confused ...

;)

This is the thing. They were selling one of the Vostok watches earlier with the union jack and 2020-2021 detailing. I'm sure they said it was limited to something like 120 pieces? So here we are coming up for 2 weeks since their birthday promotions and they still have some of these left? If they only had 120 to start with they've hardly been flying out the door ... but I thought everything flies out the IW door 24/7? According to the presenters anyway. Me confused.

That just shows you exactly how big or i should say small, of a collectors cult they have, especially when it comes to the not so affordable £300/£400+ watches, also probable tells us that their normal stock levels for VE, Mathey Tissot, Aviator etc are quite small, especially if they sell out quickly.
I imagine, they probably sell more quantity wise, of the cheaper quality watches (£150 or less) they've managed to con, sorry I mean persuade, every tom, dick and harry to buy.

Strange, they were selling a mattress earlier today that was on sale just a few days ago. But when it was on sale a few days ago the presenter advised viewers to make sure they got theirs there and then as they weren't sure when they'd be getting more in.

3-4 days was the answer. Me confused ...

;)

Just wait, another Dormeo due this week. ;)

Yeah unfortunately it's true, he often looks quite unpresentable these days and his act/routine is toe-curling.

Really says a lot about IW and it's management, that he's allowed to behave in such a way and is given what would be considered prime time slots. By the looks of things he has their wholehearted approval.

Also says a lot about IW viewers that lap up his crap. :eek:

Buran LTD ED sports aero. simon says you can only buy it at Ideal world and nowhere else in the world....biggest bull ever.

On one of the shows, he was saying they could only get Mason's Almaz with the leather strap, as the Milanese strap version was sold out and they couldn't get any more, they just can't be had. He even said customers who had bought the leather strap version were contacting him about buying the Milanese strap separately, but again the straps are just not available at the moment.

Which is strange, as both Mason's Alamz with the Milanese strap and Milanese strap on it's own are both on sale on his son's web site, and his son's business is based at the same address as his.

Despite the conflicting evidence, you have to admire Jane (along with presenters)and her determination to emphasise that it's a healthy eating plan, NOT a Diet.

Sorry Jane, but despite you're continuing efforts to hide the recent negativity surrounding the word diet, you've already nailed your colours to the mast and there's no going back. ;):ROFLMAO:

If it looks like a diet, sounds like a diet and IS CALLED a diet, then it's a diet.

Really says a lot about IW and it's management, that he's allowed to behave in such a way and is given what would be considered prime time slots. By the looks of things he has their wholehearted approval.

Also says a lot about IW viewers that lap up his crap. :eek:
I remember a couple of months back, Mike M finished his shift, and then said to carry on with the entertainment we have Peter Coming up. It’s a shopping Channel not New Faces.

And yes he often gets that 9pm to Midnight slot, which in the IW Land is there prime time POTD Launch, Watches etc, if it’s not him it’s Mike.

Hayley Green on with some Mules which were. £14.99 or 2 for £20 came out with these are the type You would see in a department store £89.99, £114.99, where did she get those figures from.
You have to remember they all follow the IW Selly Telly Handbook. I've seen the handbook and section 4.3 paragraph 2 states:

'Presenter, when selling a product, where possible please compare and equate it to more expensive products sold elsewhere. Ideally well known brands, however don't mention the brand name for legal reasons but hint heavily so the viewer can guess the brand to which you refer. In addition, state how similar the products are, further stating how much cheaper our product is and how much more expensive the non IW products are.'

Despite the conflicting evidence, you have to admire Jane (along with presenters)and her determination to emphasise that it's a healthy eating plan, NOT a Diet.

Sorry Jane, but despite you're continuing efforts to hide the recent negativity surrounding the word diet, you've already nailed your colours to the mast and there's no going back. ;):ROFLMAO:

If it looks like a diet, sounds like a diet and IS CALLED a diet, then it's a diet.
I caught some of a Jane Plan show the other night and was going to take a pic and post it but couldn't be bothered :)

Why was I going to do this? Because the plates of food looked beautiful, they were packed full with mouth-watering food of all colours.

Sorry, forgot to mention, NONE of this food actually comes with the Jane Plan stuff, it was all fresh fruit and veg packed on each plate ... with a dollop of the less than appetising Jane Plan plonked in the middle.

They bleat on about each plate of food costing very little, however they fail to mention this doesn't include all the other food products on the plate, you know, the stuff that actually looks tasty ;)

I caught some of a Jane Plan show the other night and was going to take a pic and post it but couldn't be bothered :)

Why was I going to do this? Because the plates of food looked beautiful, they were packed full with mouth-watering food of all colours.

Sorry, forgot to mention, NONE of this food actually comes with the Jane Plan stuff, it was all fresh fruit and veg packed on each plate ... with a dollop of the less than appetising Jane Plan plonked in the middle.

They bleat on about each plate of food costing very little, however they fail to mention this doesn't include all the other food products on the plate, you know, the stuff that actually looks tasty ;)

And they are big plates as well, so a fair amount of extras in them. ;)

I always laugh at the way she spoons the food into the plate, she puts a minimal amount on the spoon to maximise the number of spoonfuls, to give the impression there is a lot in the portion. Oh Look how many spoonfuls i'm getting she says. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

One of the reviews said that the person had lost weight because the Jane Plan food was so horrible she couldn't eat it!

Great for losing weight - ahem(!)

Great for losing weight(!). After spending the money I use for food on a Jane Plan subscription, I did lose weight. This is because the food is so horrible (no matter what you order) that I couldn't eat it and therefore literally had to starve!
But, I have lost the weight by doing that!

So thanks Jane plan, for helping me lose the weight, albeit in a very unorthodox way.

One of the reviews said that the person had lost weight because the Jane Plan food was so horrible she couldn't eat it!

Great for losing weight - ahem(!)

Great for losing weight(!). After spending the money I use for food on a Jane Plan subscription, I did lose weight. This is because the food is so horrible (no matter what you order) that I couldn't eat it and therefore literally had to starve!
But, I have lost the weight by doing that!

So thanks Jane plan, for helping me lose the weight, albeit in a very unorthodox way.
I wonder if the presenters have training for the faces they have to pull when they taste the food.

I wonder if the presenters have training for the faces they have to pull when they taste the food.
For me the most annoying part of the Jane Plan sales spiel is when they say a "great choice" of food as in "What shall I eat today?", using choice as a selling point. Well once you've made your choice then the food item(s) you didn't choose are still sitting in the box, you've paid for it and you may have to eat it regardess unless you go out and buy more food (which defeats the whole purpose of the plan).

Latest posts

Back