For A Girls Playroom!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Considering the price of the 'collection item' hair dryers she shills out she probable thinks £205 plus p&p for a fake tree is cheap at twice the price.
The fact it's for a "playroom" says it all! It's gonna have to be a big room, otherwise it'll take up an awful lot of space that I'm sure her girls would think could be better utilised. This is a typical example of the **** that Q have with promoting throughout this pandemic - "Hey, it doesn't matter if you plebs have lost your jobs - I'm gonna buy a tree to go inside my house just because I can"!
Not a bit wonder we are producing a generation of snowflake unicorns
Indeed! How about encouraging the young 'uns to grow their own plants in the garden, or even indoors? Let them watch the fruits of their labour emerge as they learn how to care for them? Nah! It's all about instant gratification nowadays!

Lastly - Silly cow! Abby that is, or anyone who'll waste their money on toot like this!

The fact it's for a "playroom" says it all! It's gonna have to be a big room, otherwise it'll take up an awful lot of space that I'm sure her girls would think could be better utilised. This is a typical example of the **** that Q have with promoting throughout this pandemic - "Hey, it doesn't matter if you plebs have lost your jobs - I'm gonna buy a tree to go inside my house just because I can"!

Indeed! How about encouraging the young 'uns to grow their own plants in the garden, or even indoors? Let them watch the fruits of their labour emerge as they learn how to care for them? Nah! It's all about instant gratification nowadays!

Lastly - Silly cow! Abby that is, or anyone who'll waste their money on toot like this!
......apparently she lives in a converted barn.
There must be a large area of the playroom not filled with toys.

It’s quite nice but not £105 nice, which I think was the price. I also think that LED lights built into the structure of a tree or plant make them less believable. It’s different if you buy separate light strands to drape around them. I did buy the pampas grass a couple of years ago, to fill in a bare corner of the garden, but I removed all the lights before burying it in the garden.

I certainly wouldn't buy one for a playroom because it’s hardly classed as a toy unless the girls are going to swing off the branches like a monkey 🐒 which wouid be impossible and rather silly when plugged into the mains. If Abby bought them for a playroom then, in my opinion, she has more money than sense.

Sorry Abby, we went one better when I was a kid - we had a real tree outside that we climbed up, had a swing on its biggest branch, and built a 'den' at the bottom - Mums wooden clothes horse with a sheet over it. More fun than having a fake tree in the playroom which is purely for Mum's benefit to "show off" on her facebook/instagram accounts.

It’s quite nice but not £105 nice, which I think was the price. I also think that LED lights built into the structure of a tree or plant make them less believable. It’s different if you buy separate light strands to drape around them. I did buy the pampas grass a couple of years ago, to fill in a bare corner of the garden, but I removed all the lights before burying it in the garden.

I certainly wouldn't buy one for a playroom because it’s hardly classed as a toy unless the girls are going to swing off the branches like a monkey 🐒 which wouid be impossible and rather silly when plugged into the mains. If Abby bought them for a playroom then, in my opinion, she has more money than sense.
Not £105 at all it was £205.00 far too much money to spend on decorating a playroom in my opinion

Latest posts

Back